• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

T

tanaka10

Aug 6, 2024
Hi everyone, I'm new to this site.
if you want to share your age why want ctb or whatever you want ^^
I am 24 years old, depressed for 15 years, I have horrible traces of self-mutilation all over my arm. I have already tried all types of medication to get rid of it but I always relapse (quetiapine, aripiprazole, fluoxetine venlafaxine). the finale has arrived this year: I am a former medical student, I reached the 5th year and I have just learned that I am fired
it's the end of my life the annihilation of a lot of effort
now I just want to be at peace
I plan to use CTB using the amitriptyline method in combination with benzos (oxazepam probably the best benzo for CTB) phenobarbital and metoclopramide.
thank you for your feedback everyone ^^

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: fivebeyond, etherealspring, Imagined_Euphoria and 3 others
GuessWhosBack

GuessWhosBack

If you have doubts, reach out. Here to listen.
Jul 15, 2024
I'm sorry that you got fired - that sounds tough. I don't know how medical school works, but have you discussed with student services that you have some struggles that might require accommodation? Maybe a gap year could be discussed.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I just wish to be at peace as well, it truly is so cruel and terrible how there's all this suffering in existing.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: fivebeyond and Imagined_Euphoria
Imagined_Euphoria

Imagined_Euphoria

Student
Aug 5, 2024
I'm 22. My life since I'm a teenager just feels like a constant nightmare. There were some happy moments, sure, but compared to the suffering it's just insignificant.

Reactions: maynoname
fivebeyond

fivebeyond

Eternal calmness
Jul 14, 2024
I don't have precise plans regarding ctb (I plan to hold out as long as I can - for the sake of my family, dog, etc.). Yet I'm sure that it's my only way out when the right time comes.

R

rocketman99

Jul 23, 2024
I have unbearable stomach issues and depression as a result. Can no longer work. Looking to go ASAP using N. Was thinking of either getting it myself or seeing if I can apply to one of the clinics in Switzerland. If all that fails, I'll probably eat 20 xanax, drink some vodka and shoot as much H as I can