M

moshimoshi

Apr 6, 2024
Please I just want ti be fine and okay already I hate myself. I want to throw up because no sign to live. I'm so putrid and disgusting and I would rather see myself buried in the ground, I m so hideous,I'm s8 disgusting. I would throw up if I have to be me for one second longer.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: thebelljarrr, damyon, ConfusedClouds and 5 others
L

lizzywizzy09

Arcanist
May 11, 2024
Me too. Would do anything not to feel this way. I want to to take a knife and carve away all the pieces I don't like.

Reactions: Arachno
Ash

Ash

What dreams may come?
Oct 4, 2021
Please I just want ti be fine and okay already I hate myself. I want to throw up because no sign to live. I'm so putrid and disgusting and I would rather see myself buried in the ground, I m so hideous,I'm s8 disgusting. I would throw up if I have to be me for one second longer.
Oh kitty 😭
Me too. Would do anything not to feel this way. I want to to take a knife and carve away all the pieces I don't like.
Tried it and disappointed to report that it does not work. In fact, what's left in replacement is arguably worse. Do not recommend.

Reactions: lovedread
DrJ

DrJ

Born again christian 😏
Jun 4, 2024
Wdym? You are girl, all Girls are Goddesses

L

lizzywizzy09

Arcanist
May 11, 2024
Oh kitty 😭

Tried it and disappointed to report that it does not work. In fact, what's left in replacement is arguably worse. Do not recommend.
I don't mean literally. I mean I hate my body and fantasize about mutilating it. I have no actual desire to ctb in such a way.

Ash

Ash

What dreams may come?
Oct 4, 2021
Wdym? You are girl, all Girls are Goddesses
Presumably with the power to strike down anyone who can't tell the difference between an adult and a child 🙄

(Not that I'm speaking for the OP but as a fellow "goddess" myself 🙄)
I don't mean literally. I mean I hate my body and fantasize about mutilating it. I have no actual desire to ctb in such a way.
I wasn't talking suicide, just self hatred and shite body image and the literal desire to cut that away

L

lizzywizzy09

Arcanist
May 11, 2024
Presumably with the power to strike down anyone who can't tell the difference between an adult and a child 🙄

(Not that I'm speaking for the OP but as a fellow "goddess" myself 🙄)

I wasn't talking suicide, just self hatred and shite body image and the literal desire to cut that away
Yeah. There's not a plastic surgeon in the world who can fix this mess. Plus my health is shit.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ash