R

rezi

Aug 31, 2022
I totally forgot that I have an account here haven't been in here for along time. I remembered it yesterday after I was drowning with my suicidal thoughts I have been having a lot this week . I haven't been taking my meds regularly and the last time I went to my therapist she changed it for me with a stronger one the other day I woke up and almost fell cause that shit was too strong so I stopped taking it and stuck on the old one I'm just tired and I want to be better but I can't do it now I don't have the energy to do anything it feels like everything is getting worst my grades are falling and I'm supposed to do better this year since I am repeating it I'm disappointing everyone I just want to die fr...

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep and donealready
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
I don't mean to scold you or anything like that by any means, but it's important to take your meds consistently so you don't throw your body out of whack. If they are not helpful or have undesirable side effects then you can taper them to get off them safely.

It's so hard to do school, which is hard enough as it is, while struggling with your mental health as well. It's a tremendous additional burden and so I give you credit for trying. It's okay if you need to take a step back and focus on your mental health if it comes to that. You may feel you are disappointing everyone but you can't do any more than your best and if people haven't felt like this before then they tend to underestimate how challengjng it is.

Last edited:
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Your feelings of wishing to be gone are understandable. It really does seem as though as long as we exist there is no real relief from the suffering that we experience and it certainly can be very tiring having to stay here.

P

purplehearted

SN re ordered! šŸ„²
Nov 21, 2022
Im sorry you're struggling so much. The other poster is right, you should be taking your meds consistently. You may feel the depression hits harder bc you suddenly stopped taking them. The side effects of suddenly stopping are awful on your mental health. Another suggestion is if you find that you are unable to take meds consistently, ask for an antidepressant that has no withdrawal-like symptoms when you come off them.

Reactions: Forever Sleep