Rena rossy

Rena rossy

will be blue
Dec 24, 2019
This is going to be a messy so I apologize if it gets too confusing. I am about to buy my SN on saturday, I will have to go and pick it up from the factory directly so I need to have money with me. The problem was that on my previous relationship I moved to another country and ended up without money so I had to apply for a new job when I came back, the problem with this job at home was that the payment would be for the end of the next month (Let's say if I started working on december, the paynent would be around the end of january for the month of december). So I asked for an advanced payment so I could have enough for the SN, and location where I would like to ctb. They approved it and said I should have received it by december 31,but didn't. I work from home but it is kind of related with some medical environment sometimes, so sometimes I end up hearing things that I don't really want to hear and they end up messing with my head too. Anyway, I didn't want to work at least for a couple of days because of that. Well, going back to me-not - wanting - to - work these days,I was waiting to receive my payment by the end of last week, but did not receive it so I told them that the Internet provider disconnected the service because of lack of payment and, because of that I was not able to work (so I stoped working on tuesday 31 of december). Earlier today I tried to update my supervisor teeling him that I had not receive the payment and that I still didn't have internet connection but as soon as I received the payment I would be going to make it. He told me that I would be separated from the team until I could provide a more stable connection and I thought "well that's fine, Anyway won't be here for too long" but I was worried that I wouldn't receive the advanced payment they had promised. The supervisor told me that the payment would be made on jan 20, I started panicking then, I REALLY NEEDED THE MONEEEEYY. So, I spoke to his supervisor and told him about it and that they knew my situation before hand and he told me that I would be receiving my advanced payment in 10 minutes and that as soon as I had Internet connection again, I would be able to work again. Haha, I was just really worried about the advanced payment and ended up being rehired. Haha I know it just doesn't make sense but I needed to share my panic momment over not being able to have what was needed to ctb ( so close but so far at the same time) I just really needed to share that panic moment.

• Love
Reactions: charlottewilts
charlottewilts

charlottewilts

read Dostoyevsky
Jun 15, 2019
ahh i'm glad you were able to get your payment in a timely manner :hug:

also, your Sarah Lynn profile picture is lovely!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Rena rossy
Rena rossy

Rena rossy

will be blue
Dec 24, 2019
ahh i'm glad you were able to get your payment in your timely manner :hug:

also, your Sarah Lynn profile picture is lovely!
Awww thank you very much :happy: :happy: :happy:
And it was a little moment of BIG panic I had back there haha but luckily I won't have to make adjustments

• Hugs
Reactions: charlottewilts