_Kaira_

_Kaira_

This Isn't Fine
Oct 2, 2020
Just got done with a psychiatrist appointment today. The pharmacy called afterwards saying some crap about how my current insurance couldn't be billed because of some 'primary insurance' that should be billed. My last insurance I was on was my father's on the other side of the country. I've been out of their house since august 2019, and under a new address since January 2020. I shouldn't be filed under his insurance anymore, since it requires I still be living in their home. It's been nearly a year since I put myself under a new address.

And now, my pharmacy tells me I can't get my medication because of this? I might not be able to see my doctors anymore cause of this, and I'm scared I'm going to start receiving bills I can't pay for. I already did everything I could, I called my insurance provider, but they said it's going to take awhile to handle it. But what if they can't? I'm pretty sure my dad is the one who is going to have to take me off of it. I'm just so upset right now, I try harder and harder, then I get kicked in the teeth for it. Why do I still try? I can't stop crying. I'm just so tired of US healthcare system...

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Silvermorning, Good4Nothing, BitterlyAlive and 1 other person
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I'm so sorry to hear this.
I'm from Argentina and the only better thing than USA we have is the health system; it's free (although you can pay and get better and fast doctors/hospitals)
Anyway, hope things don't go south and then everything is better. You don't deserve to suffer.
Lots of hugs to you!

• Love
Reactions: Silvermorning and _Kaira_
_Kaira_

_Kaira_

This Isn't Fine
Oct 2, 2020
Well just got called back. They can't do anything about it. I have to wait till my father takes me off and/or I have to somehow get his insurance to take me off myself. I'm so fucking mad.

I'm so sorry to hear this.
I'm from Argentina and the only better thing than USA we have is the health system; it's free (although you can pay and get better and fast doctors/hospitals)
Anyway, hope things don't go south and then everything is better. You don't deserve to suffer.
Lots of hugs to you!

Thank you, but things do seem to be looking worse and worse....

• Aww..
Reactions: Silvermorning and WornOutLife
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
God, it's so frustrating, isn't it? Miles and miles of red tape we have to wade through for the simplest things. I hate it.

• Hugs
Reactions: _Kaira_
_Kaira_

_Kaira_

This Isn't Fine
Oct 2, 2020
Yeah...now I'm going back and forth between the pharmacy, my current insurance provider, and my dad's. I want to pull my hair out I can't do this anymore. I just don't get it lol. The lengths we go just to make ourselves all happy happy like they want us to, but they don't give us breaks at all. Been on the phone the past 2 hours with the same "You're under a primary insurance" "Your primary insurance is terminated" "You're still under your primary insurance" "We can't find you in the system." Like?????????? FFS

I want to give up, but the people I live with would quickly start getting on my ass about it again.... I want to end it all so badly.

EDIT: yeah. They can't do a damn thing about it. Only my parents can. If you've seen any of my post history, you'll know why that will be a difficult thing to accomplish. Fml. LOL

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Silvermorning and Good4Nothing