• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

chicanocompost

chicanocompost

waiting
May 2, 2024
i hate everything about this existence and the way i feel trapped in my skin but i just can't bring myself to actually ctb.
i fantasize abt it everyday and have recurring fantasies and plans that i play out to myself but i also have a depressed alcoholic father and girlfriend who are relying on me to pick myself up and actually do smth with myself, but in all honesty i just can't find the drive or motivation within myself to keep that up either.
I feel like I'm constantly stuck in a limbo where i plan my own death everyday at the cost of having no plans for the future, even when it's facing directly at me
i just need one last push that'll allow me to overlook everything, i hate being stuck here but i stay anyway

• Hugs
Reactions: downagain, thebelljarrr, letting it linger and 3 others
D

dopaminedeath

Student
Nov 12, 2022
well some anti depressants have warning for causing suicidal ideation and there's talk about people attempting after getting on them. Like they give you energy too so that's a boost to taking action on your thoughts. Just depends which way that energy is directed.
Personally Wellbutrin made me hypomanic and suicidal both times I tried; though I didn't stay on it long enough to complete the act cause it was causing terrible acne.

Reactions: Forveleth and thebelljarrr
chicanocompost

chicanocompost

waiting
May 2, 2024
well some anti depressants have warning for causing suicidal ideation and there's talk about people attempting after getting on them. Like they give you energy too so that's a boost to taking action on your thoughts. Just depends which way that energy is directed.
Personally Wellbutrin made me hypomanic and suicidal both times I tried; though I didn't stay on it long enough to complete the act cause it was causing terrible acne.
never had access to anti depressants due to living with a conservative dad who doesn't believe in professional help lmao, just a lot of bedrotting

• Hugs
Reactions: Forveleth