P

peonylove

Apr 16, 2023
I feel so suicidal almost every moment of everyday. I want to kill myself but there's something that's stopping me. Sometimes I wish something really bad or some long-awaited karma would hit me so I could have that last push to die. I'm a terrible human being, I ruin everything I touch. I don't understand why I have to partake in this world. I feel like I have to isolate myself to not hurt people, but if I just stand here and do nothing they still dislike me and think I'm weird. God I'm so terrible, just kill me please

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: dreamingofsh, gaeulfeels, Disaster and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly hate how difficult it is to die in this world, it's true that existing here really is torture, I'm also always wishing to be gone.

• Love
Reactions: unnormal9 and peonylove
dimstar

dimstar

Poor little woodpecker
Mar 17, 2023
I want that push too, I dont want to hurt anyone but I want everyone to turn away from me. I too feel toxic and like I need to push people away. Especially if i actually go through with my plans to hurt as few people as possible, but it only drives me deeper in madness. It's a cruel position to be in. I'm sorry you feel it too.

Reactions: peonylove
P

peonylove

Apr 16, 2023
Outside forces, or internal forces?
Both, I'm in a bit of a complicated situation right now since I'm being watched closely. But even if I wasn't, I don't think I'd have the guts to go through with it right away

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I'm in a bit of a complicated situation
Not to diminish your thought in any way, but I think we all are too a degree.

But even if I wasn't, I don't think I'd have the guts to go through with it right away
Everyone's journey is a little different. There's no rush. You're allowed to take all the time you need, as you are allowed to not even go there at all, if you should choose that option. That's what is nice about being pro-choice. Good luck on your venture.

Reactions: peonylove