Are you really this worried about Coronavirus?

• Yes, I'm so worried I could shit myself, but there's a toilet paper shortage

Votes: 6 5.5%
  • I'm kind of worried, but I'm not panicking

Votes: 42 38.5%
  • Nope. Pass me another Corona, I'm thirsty

Votes: 61 56.0%

• Total voters
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
I think it's being blown out of proportion.

• Love
Reactions: ghostspace, Oyoy, Inferdan and 8 others
the box is empty

the box is empty

Sometimes the fall kills you. Sometimes you fly.
Mar 8, 2020
I'm more worried because I have family members who are at risk.

• Hugs
Reactions: NoCoast, Anxietykillsme, Élégie and 10 others
Kassender

Kassender

Experienced
Aug 29, 2018
Yeah, this, im worried about my parents but not that much about myself

Id certainly be ok with getting it lol

Reactions: Ame, highlyvolatile and marcusuk63
BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Wise woman and Celtic sky person
Mar 7, 2020
I'm aware of the potential for contracting corona, but I'm not freaking out that much. I'm just p***** off at the fact that people are buying all The pasta and toilet roll. I'm getting annoyed that I have to go from shop to supermarket to shop looking for basics! I get most of my groceries delivered, which is good, but I still run out a few days before I get paid. So to see empty shelves is annoying!

Last edited:
Reactions: Inferdan, Worthless_nobody, highlyvolatile and 1 other person
a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
More worried about the economy. I'm out of work and running out of money

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: BabyYoda, Élégie, the box is empty and 8 others
epic

epic

Enlightened
Aug 9, 2019
The options though :pfff:

Reactions: Élégie, highlyvolatile, a.n.kirillov and 1 other person
Beautiful_Disgrace

Beautiful_Disgrace

Invisible shadow
Mar 8, 2020
I would take it more seriously if it wasn't election season.

Reactions: highlyvolatile
voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
Not worried about myself really, but do worry about other people close to me. Having said that, wouldn't like to be taken into quarantine. Have been a recluse for 26 years, and can quarantine myself. Just leave me be. Hope it passes soon, and we can go back to healthier and more creative suicidal ideation.

Reactions: Ame
M

mouseteeth

Dec 2, 2019
I'm not worried. I hope I catch it and die! I also work in a grocery store, it's been a madhouse. Never having to work another day would be a blessing.

Reactions: highlyvolatile and marcusuk63
Pupuce

Pupuce

Nobody exists on purpose. Come ctb
Apr 19, 2019
You forgot the "I don't give a shit but mass stupidity annoys me"

Reactions: exhausted, marcusuk63, Worthless_nobody and 4 others
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I'm only worried about like med shortages, healthcare workers will be out of commission as they get sick from being around the corona. It will effect the economy. So yea I'm worried about restricted travel. There will be shortages of things not sure how long but I'm sure this will not be a good situation especially for people who have to work around other people. You might spread it around not knowing u have it. The very young and very old or sick will be most impacted. Many people might lose their jobs.

Reactions: highlyvolatile
E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019
Pass me another Corona, I'm thirsty.

Reactions: the box is empty, exhausted, CarefulWithThatAxe and 4 others
L

LonelyLight

Warlock
May 31, 2019
Terrified for my family and potential shortages we face:aw:
This is not a joke for those vulnerable.

• Hugs
Reactions: the box is empty, Oyoy, Epsilon0 and 1 other person
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
Is it certain demographics that are panic buying ?
Southerners in the UK ?
i`m a Yorkshireman and there are no empty shelves in my City or people with 400 toilet rolls in their shopping trolly .

Reactions: BlackPoppet
E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019
Southerners in the UK ?
i`m a Yorkshireman and there are no empty shelves in my City or people with 400 toilet rolls in their shopping trolly .

Can you believe they sold out the pasta at my local supermarket?

• Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: Oyoy, highlyvolatile, BlackPoppet and 1 other person
A

a_strange_day

Arcanist
Jul 16, 2019
I don't care. But I should have bought toilet paper...

• Aww..
Reactions: Élégie, Oyoy and highlyvolatile
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
Can you believe they sold out the pasta at my local supermarket?

I live close to 3 supermarkets and a main road full of stores and there is no sign of anything out of the ordinary,
mind you having said that there was no chocolate Hobnobs in Iceland today lol

Reactions: exhausted, Oyoy, BlackPoppet and 1 other person
E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019
It's really interesting that, of ALL things, it was toilet paper that turned out to be the preferred panic item.

I guess the expression "shitty times ahead" was interpreted in its literal meaning by the scared masses.

Reactions: Élégie, Cashewmilk, Ame and 4 others
BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Mar 7, 2020
Southerners in the UK ?
I'm a southerner but I'm not panic buying ( I'm in London) people are definitely panic buying here! No pasta or toilet roll in my local supermarkets or hand sanitizer at my chemist!!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Élégie, the box is empty, Cashewmilk and 3 others
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
I can understand hand sanitiser and face masks but why toilet paper ?
It`s not like it give you the shits

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: MoreThanAFeeling, voyager, Élégie and 8 others
a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
Seriously I just wanted to buy TWO fucking rolls of toilet paper, just two. Nothing. I went to three stores today.

Well as for panic buying, I simply bought some stuff that lasts a few weeks that is more unconventional. I mean I would have liked some potatoes, but they are virtually nonexistent now. Just bought some canned ingredients for self made baked beans, some soy milk and cereal, frozen stuff, etc.. people only seem to buy toilet paper, flour and noodles. Oh and cheap hand-washing soap, which made me angry because I use this stuff for showering as well... now I had to buy real soap bars which are even cheaper. First world problems I guess.

Beer, there's still enough beer and cigarettes for the apocalypse.

Reactions: BlackPoppet, highlyvolatile, Epsilon0 and 1 other person
lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
I'm worried about the economy and the impact of this virus since nearly everything is closed down besides local shops. Most jobs have been given time off and so wages have been stopped unless it is a permanent job. Everything is going to be delayed and it is just an awkward inconvenience. Shelves are cleared and most things are out of stock or in low supply.

Reactions: BlackPoppet, highlyvolatile and Epsilon0
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I'm not really worried in the sense of 'imminent' danger, but yes there is a bit of worry about how it would fuck up my plans to CTB later this year. Hopefully, it will be contained and things will recover over time so that I can go back to normal business and eventual CTB this year.

a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
I'm worried about the economy and the impact of this virus since nearly everything is closed down besides local shops. Most jobs have been given time off and so wages have been stopped unless it is a permanent job. Everything is going to be delayed and it is just an awkward inconvenience. Shelves are cleared and most things are out of stock or in low supply.
Do YOU still have a job/ an income?
I'm not really worried in the sense of 'imminent' danger, but yes there is a bit of worry about how it would fuck up my plans to CTB later this year. Hopefully, it will be contained and things will recover over time so that I can go back to normal business and eventual CTB this year.
How could it f up your plans?

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
Kikoo Loool

Kikoo Loool

Enlightened
Feb 25, 2019
This virus is about to fuck up the vacation I had planned with my SS friend from another continent. I'm despaired.

• Aww..
Reactions: ScorpiusDragon and Ame
L

lizinha

Student
Feb 6, 2019
My family member who is a nurse and she works in the emergency room it honestly scares me.

Reactions: exhausted
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
I'm not worried at all. But I'd rather die than going to a hospital.

Reactions: Skathon and exhausted
highlyvolatile

highlyvolatile

I don't know anymore.
Feb 14, 2020
Not worried at all. I agree with
I dont understand why all the tissue is being bought up. In some areas of the world id understand the fear and stuff. But im in the south and for some they added an extra week to spring break i know the college students are happy, but in my eyes I just think like if not that many infected are near your area unless the virus just randomly spreads (like from a person in cali to arkansas without them moving or something) then I dont see a need to panic.

BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Mar 7, 2020
I order my groceries online and get them delivered. I've got cats and I get their cat litter in bulk. It's so much easier then carrying it home. Have you thought about ordering your groceries online?

Reactions: lostangel
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
I'm not worried at all yet. I can't really get a gauge on how bad the virus is by itself like I don't know how to compare it to the seasonal flu as of yet because of all the misinformation that is out there. But If I was a pro lifer I would be more worried about other human beings than the virus itself. With countries and economies being shut down, travel restrictions, people being quarantined, food and necessity shortages it's only a matter of time before the worse of human nature starts rearing it's ugly head.

Reactions: BlackPoppet