Are you lost too?

Are you lost too?

Operator, well let's forget about this call
Oct 18, 2019
I live in an apartment, 4th floor. It's 11 pm and I'm in my bed and I just hear a woman screaming outside: HELP and then a gunshot !
Then I went to the window to look, there were two woman discussing with a man, she was yelling give me back my purse!!!
some other people start screaming "stop thief !!"
then the guy started running, this lady following him; at the street corner he kind of stopped, pointed the gun to her face, then she yelled Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh,but he didn't shoot her (thank god) but she keeps running after him, but out of my sight. Didn't hear anything afterwards.

my heart was racing like crazy.

it just makes me sick how many people do these bad things. Argh. For things like these, I have less and less faith on humanity.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Pumpkin, LonelyLight, Circles and 1 other person
azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018
I live in an apartment, 4th floor. It's 11 pm and I'm in my bed and I just hear a woman screaming outside: HELP and then a gunshot !
Then I went to the window to look, there were two woman discussing with a man, she was yelling give me back my purse!!!
some other people start screaming "stop thief !!"
then the guy started running, this lady following him; at the street corner he kind of stopped, pointed the gun to her face, then she yelled Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh,but he didn't shoot her (thank god) but she keeps running after him, but out of my sight. Didn't hear anything afterwards.

my heart was racing like crazy.

it just makes me sick how many people do these bad things. Argh. For things like these, I have less and less faith on humanity.
Jeez! That's really traumatic! Are you ok? Have you ever witnessed anything like that before?

• Love
Reactions: Are you lost too?
L

LonelyLight

Warlock
May 31, 2019
Jesus she kept running after him after he pointed a gun at her? Honestly something I'd do cause I wanna die :pfff:
In all seriousness I hope shes okay

• Love
Are you lost too?

Are you lost too?

Operator, well let's forget about this call
Oct 18, 2019
Jeez! That's really traumatic! Are you ok? Have you ever witnessed anything like that before?
It was awful! I had never seen anything like that before. I am ok, thanks for asking dear :)

Jesus she kept running after him after he pointed a gun at her? Honestly something I'd do cause I wanna die :pfff:
In all seriousness I hope shes okay

Yes I was like :O Please stop lady
Yeah I have no idea what happened. I didn't hear any more gunshots, so .. I hope she is ok too!

• Aww..
Reactions: azucaramargo
L

LonelyLight

Warlock
May 31, 2019
It was awful! I had never seen anything like that before. I am ok, thanks for asking dear :)

Yes I was like :O Please stop lady
Yeah I have no idea what happened. I didn't hear any more gunshots, so .. I hope she is ok too!
That lady must have a lot of €€ if she risking her life running after a damn purse lol
Glad to hear you are okay after it :hug:

• Love