• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

annxietty

annxietty

“Is there no way out of the mind?”
Mar 27, 2023
I just finished a book that has become one of my favorite books of all time. "I who have never known men" ,is the type of book that leaves you with a terrible feeling, its weird how a book that makes you feel like shit, at the same time, becomes one of the best books you have ever read. Is written by Jacqueline Harpman and until a few days ago I didnt know anything about her. How can someone write this? I have no words, I knew I couldnt expect answers, the whole book hints that you will end up with a lot of questions and no answers, the whole book, since the beginning, its full of negativity, but even when I only had two pages left, and the ending was obvious (I mean at the start of the book the ending is revealed lol), I had hope, its weird but Im rather optimistic when Im reading/watching fiction... Anyway I really recommend this book, but I feel like recommending this is cruel, because Im suffering right now, but on the other hand I would love to see more people read this masterpiece.

• Wow
  • Informative
  • Love
Reactions: BojackHorseman, Rocinante and soulkitty