Suicide_vampire

Suicide_vampire

In Vino Veritas
Feb 11, 2020
As above, I've been going down hill for weeks, have psych appointment a week tomorrow don't know if I'll make it, I'm just so tired of fighting for every scrap of help I get. It feels like no one cares, I just honestly don't see any point to going on anymore.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: waterbottleman, Hopeindeath!, Brink and 8 others
P

PeterPrincple

Ruined life
Mar 6, 2020
As above, I've been going down hill for weeks, have psych appointment a week tomorrow don't know if I'll make it, I'm just so tired of fighting for every scrap of help I get. It feels like no one cares, I just honestly don't see any point to going on anymore.

At least make that next psych appointment

• Love
Reactions: Suicide_vampire, Oyoy and Sensei
Oyoy

Oyoy

Spatula
Feb 2, 2020
Your pets wouldn't be the same and quite frankly I would miss your words.

Reactions: Suicide_vampire, enjolras, Sensei and 1 other person
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
I feel like this everyday. I don't have the answer. I just trundle along. Maybe it's just as pointless not being here

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Hopeindeath!, Suicide_vampire, Beautiful_Disgrace and 3 others
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
That's what we do, fight for every bit of help there is when yes, they don't care.
I've given up on asking for help from them. Better to go on alone.
Id miss your presence here too.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Suicide_vampire, highlyvolatile, enjolras and 3 others
MsPotts

MsPotts

I want a dirt nap.
Jan 26, 2020
I feel the same way. Theres no point to anything in my opinion. Our existence doesnt effect anyone or anything over time. Why struggle and be in pain and sadness, when we all die anyway?

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: LonelyHeart, diyCTB, Hopeindeath! and 2 others
astro

astro

recovery gang
Dec 19, 2019
I can't imagine what it must feel like for no one to care about your suffering. I'm truly sorry.

• Hugs
Reactions: taylor321, Hopeindeath!, Suicide_vampire and 1 other person
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
Vampire, my memory is wrecked after too many bipolar episodes, but I seem to recall that you're bipolar too. If so, do you have effective medication? It won't make your life fantastic and give it purpose automatically, but it will definitely make it easier for you to cope. Have you tried treating yourself? Exercise and meditation do wonders for many of us. It sounds like nonsense, but studies show that omega-3 and magnesium supplements help some of us. Maybe you knew all this already, but it never hurts to share.

• Love
Reactions: Suicide_vampire, Lostandfound7, Epsilon0 and 1 other person
T

ThisWorldIsPointless

Mar 14, 2020
its all a waste of money and time. sucks jsut to live you gotta go through all this bullshit like mental health.

• Love
Reactions: Suicide_vampire and Oyoy
Beautiful_Disgrace

Beautiful_Disgrace

Invisible shadow
Mar 8, 2020
It seems like quite a few people here care. The real question is how much you care.

Clearly you are still here for a reason. I know how hard it is to help yourself when no one else will. I know words from an online stranger don't mean much, but if I was in your life I would drive you to your psych appointment.

keep it and see how it goes.

• Love
Reactions: Hopeindeath!, Suicide_vampire, Sensei and 3 others
Lostandfound7

Lostandfound7

Just waiting....
Jan 21, 2020
I care, Honey...We care... :heart:

Pm if u need to talk..

Reactions: Hopeindeath!, Suicide_vampire and Sensei
Suicide_vampire

Suicide_vampire

In Vino Veritas
Feb 11, 2020
Hey all I just want to say thanks for all your kind words and support, is nice to know you care. After posting last night, I took a few extra diazepam on top of my night time meds, not to ctb just to knock myself out till morning, which it has done. And waking to your words has given me a tiny bit a of a reason to trundle on so my sincere thanks to all of you.

• Love
Reactions: MsPotts, Beautiful_Disgrace, Sensei and 2 others
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
a tiny bit a of a reason to trundle on
Cool :hug: It's not much but it's something. These days, I'll take a tiny bit of reason to trundle on as a win for the moment.

Reactions: Sensei and Suicide_vampire
Suicide_vampire

Suicide_vampire

In Vino Veritas
Feb 11, 2020
Cool :hug: It's not much but it's something. These days, I'll take a tiny bit of reason to trundle on as a win for the moment.
Yes I agree, going to at least make it too psych appt next Monday unless it's cancelled with COVID19:sick: I'm going to kick off a bit and demand more be done and take it from there, curious @Underscore when did you become a potato, love the new pic :pfff:

Reactions: Sensei
waterbottleman

waterbottleman

Not a person
Sep 30, 2019
Nor do I my friend, nor do I....

I really need to get off my lazy ass and box all my stuff up in my apartment so I can ctb. It's just so hard to be motivated when I'm this depressed.

Reactions: Kassender