• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

recat

recat

That is my brain.
Mar 1, 2024
Usually chemical suppliers require there to be some proof that you are buying it for business purposes, but this website didn't ask yet... whats the chances it will ship without question? Im hoping for the best.... I can't wait to have the opportunity opened. Testing my luck here.

Last edited by a moderator:
verrobasd

verrobasd

Feb 24, 2024
It really depends on the source. Proof is definitely not always needed. Some sources will ship without asking any questions and some will ask, but believe whatever you tell them without proof.

I wish you the best of luck with your order!

Reactions: Ksmиda
A

absntaknwldgmnt

Mar 6, 2024
Man I know this will be annoying, but I thought I missed the opportunity to get SN. Can you share the source with me on PM? I may wait to order if you say it didn't show up/was a scam
Be careful with people requesting the source , only old account should you consider giving it to, BBC are lurking on this site and might ask you , anything under like 1000 posts or 1 year membership should wait.
I can understand why you say that, but I don't know if I can wait a year to have something so peaceful

recat

recat

That is my brain.
Mar 1, 2024
Man I know this will be annoying, but I thought I missed the opportunity to get SN. Can you share the source with me on PM? I may wait to order if you say it didn't show up/was a scam

I can understand why you say that, but I don't know if I can wait a year to have something so peaceful
Sadly my source is a professional chemical supplier that does not ship anything outside national borders. Unless you live in Spain, it's utterly useless.

A

absntaknwldgmnt

Mar 6, 2024
Sadly my source is a professional chemical supplier that does not ship anything outside national borders. Unless you live in Spain, it's utterly useless.
Makes sense, thanks for the clarification

recat

recat

That is my brain.
Mar 1, 2024
They fucked my order and sent it to another customer. Lmao. After emailing them they apologized and set another order for free to be shipped 24H shipping to me on monday. Now again, Lets see if it goes through.

tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
They fucked my order and sent it to another customer. Lmao. After emailing them they apologized and set another order for free to be shipped 24H shipping to me on monday. Now again, Lets see if it goes through.
Keep us updated, i'm EU to.

recat

recat

That is my brain.
Mar 1, 2024
I decided to fuck off from home and drive 2400 kilometers to austria instead of waiting for the SN to arrive. I guess in a way I pussied out, but it ought to arrive and be stored anyways for me to consider and have an option for a way out should I ever need it... plus the supplier's existence is in my brain now of course.

Reactions: Lifeaffirmingchoice
recat

recat

That is my brain.
Mar 1, 2024
Can confirm, SN arrived no issues. Photos probably arent allowed but thats the confirmation. After my travel and friendship therapy currently i dont want to use it.. but its nice to know that at least now I have a way out.

Reactions: Esokabat
E

Esokabat

Apr 22, 2024
I will not ask for source, but I am here in Spain also. Can you point me towards the right direction, did you use some specific keywords, what browser did you use for the search? Also, will you test it for purity? I am not from Spain originally but I have been living in Spain for about 10 years now and I speak Spanish. It is my third language. Feel free to message me either in English or Spanish. I hope the package arrives and it is high purity.

recat

recat

That is my brain.
Mar 1, 2024
I will not ask for source, but I am here in Spain also. Can you point me towards the right direction, did you use some specific keywords, what browser did you use for the search? Also, will you test it for purity? I am not from Spain originally but I have been living in Spain for about 10 years now and I speak Spanish. It is my third language. Feel free to message me either in English or Spanish. I hope the package arrives and it is high purity.
All I can say is it is a very standard industrial chemical supplier and i posed as a manager for a nearby butcher to remove any doubts.

E

Esokabat

Apr 22, 2024
All I can say is it is a very standard industrial chemical supplier and i posed as a manager for a nearby butcher to remove any doubts.
That is quite smart, thank you. I hope you will not need to ever use it but I can imagine how good it must feel to have it just in case. It gives you a sense of security.

recat

recat

That is my brain.
Mar 1, 2024
It does, knowing there's a way out, it helps.