• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I'm currently in the hospital due to pneumonia, I had the flu but it worsened and turned into pneumonia because of my crappy immune system. I can't do anything about this. Stress = nausea = unable to eat = malnutrition = shit immune system. I'm tired of this life. I can't get a break from anything and I want it to end as soon as possible. I don't have the energy to prepare a plan or wait for anything to be delivered to me. I just want to disappear, which is why I plan to jump.

I can jump from the 21st floor. How can I ensure that I will die and not end up as a disgusting vegetable I don't need that on top of what I already have to suffer with.

SI won't be a problem, I can deal with that myself.

And no don't tell me to use the search function just like I don't have the energy to make a plan I don't have any energy to search at the moment. I have tried searching before, I have not found any good advice.

First I was considering SN and now this.. how low I have gotten..

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Unknown21, Praestat_Mori, Aim and 2 others
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
Sorry about you being sick! ♥️

Wow! 😳 didn't know anyone survived jumping 21 floors before?!
I d k hounestly, but does it count where and what you land on?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Lookoutbelow
Scattered-Soul

Scattered-Soul

It was an indescribable pain
Oct 2, 2023
I'm so sorry you're going through this, my heart breaks just while reading your post.

As for the jumping, it's a pretty simple and straightforward method so there isn't that much to have to prepare yourself for or think it through, there are two requirements - jumping from high enough and landing on concrete. That's pretty much it and I think 21 floors are more than enough. It'd be even better if it can be done when there aren't people around and the chance of getting seen os extremely low but honestly even then I think 21 floors wouldn't leave you in a state that could be saved in any capacity.

If you're asking what can you do that to ensure that the fall itself will kill you, well people who jump don't really do anything other than... Jumping. The impact should be all that's needed.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Lookoutbelow
Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023
There is no way to ensure death. All the head first talk isn't going to happen at that height your body will try to orient itself however it feels necessary. 21 floors. Come on, if you survive that it's just not meant to be. Looking for certain death in an uncertain world also not happening. You must decide if it looks/feels high enough. I'm going off of 16 stories and trust me I'm not concerned about how I need to land in order to die. It looks and feels plenty high enough to ensure death. If not... fuck it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Nx7 and Praestat_Mori