N

neilo99

Tired of Life
Oct 9, 2019
Saw Joker today. I can't decide whether I really liked it or was overrated. I think I liked it, I thought Joaquin Phoenix was good. Thoughts?

Reactions: azucaramargo
K

kkatt

Paragon
Nov 12, 2018
I got really stoned and so fucked up by the rest of the audience. But what I did catch was pretty good

L

LonelyLight

Warlock
May 31, 2019
I thought it was fantastic. He played an amazing role.

• Love
Reactions: SuicidalSymphonies
Grey-zone

Grey-zone

Student
Feb 2, 2019
Over-rated, but great acting. I liked it though, and appreciated the Taxi Driver homage. I just didn't see why it needed to be put into a superhero context--a film about a mass-shooter for example would be much more interesting, but too controversial of course. I guess supervillains are "safe".

Reactions: azucaramargo
E

End Piece

Student
Oct 4, 2019
I fucking loved it. Joaquin Phoenix was made for that role.

• Love
Reactions: iamfineha and SuicidalSymphonies
Hexen

Hexen

Student
Aug 12, 2019
It was excellent. People who think its overrated are retarded. Everything was fantastic and if you are a fan of batman and joker, the movie did a really really interesting new take on the comic book character while maintaining that good old joker stuff. I watched it 2 times and I think it can be a relatable movie to a lot of people here.

• Love
Reactions: azucaramargo, Sensei and SuicidalSymphonies
SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

I think I'll take a dirt nap.
Oct 13, 2019
It was excellent. People who think its overrated are retarded. Everything was fantastic and if you are a fan of batman and joker, the movie did a really really interesting new take on the comic book character while maintaining that good old joker stuff. I watched it 2 times and I think it can be a relatable movie to a lot of people here.

I walked in expecting something totally different. The movie hit very close to home for me and I'll probably never forget that. Beautiful film.. Definitely not for the superhero action movie types.

Reactions: azucaramargo and Sensei
S

Santiago

Mage
Mar 25, 2018
Saw it today and the movie was so extremely relatable and really lights a bit of a fire. I'd say he was a better Joker than Ledger which says a lot

• Love
Reactions: exhausted
Throwawaysoul

Throwawaysoul

Wizard
May 14, 2018
It was good, especially because there's a clear copy around the net.

Now I want a whole dark Batman universe along these lines, that I don't think we'll see that.

I would love a sequel but they said Joaquin Phoenix has never did a sequel in his career.

Last edited:
Lethe

Lethe

Fey
Sep 19, 2019
I'm very interested in see
It was good, especially because there's a clear copy around the net.

Now I want a whole dark Batman universe, that I don't think we'll see.

Can you PM me a link? I've been wanting to see it.

Lethe

Lethe

Fey
Sep 19, 2019
Just finished watching it a few minutes ago, it's a really excellent film. Very cathartic.

Reactions: Throwawaysoul
passenger27

passenger27

In my beginning is my end.
Aug 25, 2019
Great movie saw it 3 times.

Reactions: Zappfe lover