• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
To save me going back over your old threads, what's your deal with cats?

P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
made me think of this cat I wonder if she's still around/still resides at this temple

• Hugs
Reactions: Pluto
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020

In the foster homes, the cats would eat first — even before the kids.

"We had to revere them more than ourselves and our families," says Rachael Gunderson.

And if the cats weren't treated with proper reverence, Ruthven would berate her followers.

"Eva's Eden is not a social gathering hour," she wrote in a January 2013 email. "It is the Temple of God. You are to enter with the reverence of what is sealed within its foundation and walls and within every single Feline. You are to enter with Awe. You are to see each customer in there with discernment ... are they a Chosen?"

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
This would be the only religion I would consider. 😁😁😁😁😁😁

• Hugs
Reactions: Pluto
WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

DoNotBoopTheSnoot
Dec 25, 2020
Tempting, but I too, have already pledged my allegiance to the Father of Pasta.

Hail Marinara,
Full of spice,
The Flying Spaghetti Monster is filled with thee.
Tasty art thou amongst sauces,
and blessed is the fruit of thy jar, tomatoes (although fools believe they are vegetables).

Holy Marinara,
Chief Amongst Toppings,
Save a plate for us now,
and at about 6 o'clock when dinner is served, if you would be so kind.
R'Amen.

Last edited:
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020

Bastet, goddess of cats, is one of the most well-known figures of the Egyptian pantheon. She's been known as both Bast and Bastet. Her main attributes include being the Protector of lower Egypt, the patron goddess of cats and firefighters, and being a goddess of the sun, war, fertility, music, and celebration!

She is usually depicted as a cat or cat-headed woman. Unsurprisingly, the cat was her totem animal.

Worship of Bast started out as early as 3200 BC, and continues to this day in Bast cults. While she was originally more closely associated with the lion, over time, she came to be more connected to the house cat.

Uzluqj1y9uu01

Cats were sacred to Bast and were treasured pets in many Egyptian households. (In addition to their religious association, they were highly valued for their vermin-killing abilities!) In the homes of the wealthy, cats wore gold jewelry and were fed lavishly from their owner's table. People deeply mourned their departed cats and dedicated their mummies to Bastet. At the height of Bastet's popularity, the penalty for killing a cat—even by accident—was death!

(source)