W

WeekofWonder

Oct 22, 2018
SS ain't all about suicide
Well... Yes, it is? It's a community of suicidal people, extremely rare are the posts that have NOTHING to do with recovery, or living as a suicidal person. If you wanna "have fun", go to basically any website but this one?

• Informative
Reactions: IfyouareamanWinston, Deleted member 22624 and Midnight-rain
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Well... Yes, it is? It's a community of suicidal people, extremely rare are the posts that have NOTHING to do with recovery, or living as a suicidal person. If you wanna "have fun", go to basically any website but this one?
SS is also about friendship and support. If you look around more you'll see there is more to the group than suicide. Recovery is very much a part of the group as well, and a lot of people here are passively suicidal.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 22624 and NodusTollens
NodusTollens

NodusTollens

Nov 17, 2020
This certainly put a smile on my face, thanks for the laughs every one.

Death by cock's definitely a method I would like some more information about. LOL
Keegan-Michael Key Lol GIF by HULU

• Love
Reactions: justsad&done, Deleted member 22624 and Ghost2211
W

WeekofWonder

Oct 22, 2018
SS is also about friendship and support. If you look around more you'll see there is more to the group than suicide. Recovery is very much a part of the group as well, and a lot of people here are passively suicidal.
Yes, I did mention recovery (from suicide) or living with suicidal ideations (which includes passively suicidal people). The support is also for people who suffer from suicidality. My point is: there's a reason why it's called Sanctioned Suicide, the whole site is about suicide.

Deleted member 22624

Deleted member 22624

One foot in the grave
Oct 7, 2020
This certainly put a smile on my face, thanks for the laughs every one.

Death by cock's definitely a method I would like some more information about. LOL
Death by ass or vagina too, let's be inclusive here

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: Euthanza, NodusTollens and justsad&done
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Yes, I did mention recovery (from suicide) or living with suicidal ideations (which includes passively suicidal people). The support is also for people who suffer from suicidality. My point is: there's a reason why it's called Sanctioned Suicide, the whole site is about suicide.
If you look at it from a closed perspective, oh well.

Reactions: NodusTollens
Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
Are suicidal people really that one-dimensional?

Deleted member 22624

Deleted member 22624

One foot in the grave
Oct 7, 2020
Can I just say, I don't really like the tone of this post. It's publicly shaming. In a support site of all places. And it's semi-anonymous finger pointing makes it impossible for it's targets to have much recourse.

omoidarui

omoidarui

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Apr 30, 2019
Like I said, Jesus people SS ain't all about suicide go to the Off topic or the Recovery sections you might have some fun before you CTB, lol

:heart:

Cheers

Geo
well said Geo dude.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I think that if someone is considering suicide and they want nothing to do with living, then I doubt that the recovery section would be of much interest to them, at least in my case. I've looked in there occasionally and I cannot really relate to any of the posts. There does seem to be a lot of off topic content regularly posted in the suicide discussion so I don't think the two sections are all that different really. I think the large majority of people only join here for method research and to read posts in relation to suicide as after all it's the point of this site.

I personally think that if anybodys looking for 'enjoyment' then they won't find it on this website at all. I don't understand why anybody who is capable of enjoying things would come on here in the first place.
Personally, I only want to read about suicide. A lot of the offtopic things on here are of little interest to me. In general, life doesn't interest me at all, only the thought of ending it does.

Reactions: Jrmull1993