I need peace

I need peace

The past is never dead, it's not even past.
Mar 28, 2022
My father's not the worst
He's been absent for a portion of time but he's trying hard to make it up, he's helpful and all
I've been thinking, I've lost my daughter in pregnancy, I never even got to meet her and I'm so depressed for it, she's the love of my life
My father's known me and loved me (in his own way) for 21 years, I'm his first born kid, I'm afraid he'll too be devastated with my passing, I'm suffering but I don't wanna hurt or traumatize anyone in the way out

• Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: keitaro, Dead Meat, houseofleaves and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds like a difficult situation to be in. I know that for many it can be painful, the thought of leaving others behind. It seems as though there is no escape from suffering in a life like this. Best wishes.

Reactions: Suicidebydeath, I need peace and houseofleaves
J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
My father's not the worst
He's been absent for a portion of time but he's trying hard to make it up, he's helpful and all
I've been thinking, I've lost my daughter in pregnancy, I never even got to meet her and I'm so depressed for it, she's the love of my life
My father's known me and loved me (in his own way) for 21 years, I'm his first born kid, I'm afraid he'll too be devastated with my passing, I'm suffering but I don't wanna hurt or traumatize anyone in the way out

You are certainly in an emotionally difficult situation. Did you lose your daughter recently?

It seems like this event just happened and you are suffering immensely. Do you think you could talk to your father about this situation while also getting past this very sad period of time?

Maybe I'm just misinterpreting what you have written - if so, you are welcome to clarify.

Reactions: I need peace
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
I'll help people miss me less by leaving them insurance money and making my death look like an accident. They'll be like "Damn, it's a shame he's gone. Now let's book that beach vacation and stay in the penthouse suite." :wink:

People get over shit. Life goes on. I know everyone will be fine when I'm gone.

Reactions: katagiri83 and I need peace