• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Stupid_Anon_Offline

Stupid_Anon_Offline

Biggest Worst Loser
May 5, 2024
it happend. I gave in. I've relapsed and I'm so ashamed and disappointed in myself. I think I might as well end it so no one finds out i did this. what am i supposed to do with my life anymore? I'm sorry for even posting, i know it's stupid, I just feel so shitty..

• Hugs
Reactions: fleetingnight, BackToLobby and bed
PinballWizard39

PinballWizard39

Student
May 3, 2024
Apologies if it should be obvious or has been said elsewhere, but what have you relapsed with? Any relapse is horrid to deal with.

LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Relapses set your numerical streak back to 0 but they don't negate all the process you made prior and send you all the way back to the bottom. No one's road to recovery is without bumps lest anyone judge.

• Love
Reactions: Saturn_, painoflife, lita-lassi and 4 others
opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Student
Jun 2, 2024
Recovery is never linear, slips are almost bound to happen esp in times of high stress etc. PM me if you want <3

• Love
Reactions: lita-lassi, Stupid_Anon_Offline, fleetingnight and 1 other person
lita-lassi

lita-lassi

let me spell it out for you: go to hell
Sep 25, 2023
Recovery is never linear, slips are almost bound to happen esp in times of high stress etc. PM me if you want <3
this. recovery is not linear đź–¤ you still did the hard work that far, every day without is a success. one incident does not dismiss it all. even multiple incidents dont just up and negate the clean/sober/safe time you spent being clean/sober/safe

Reactions: opheliaoveragain