Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sleep is good, death is better.
Sep 2, 2024
Now that the order has gone through, the anxiety is starting to kick in HARD. My main worry is getting a welfare check, since I don't quite know if I'll be able to fool the cops into thinking everything is fine. I could tell the truth and say it's for suicide, but that my therapist and I have a deal that I can keep a method on hand as long as I promise not to use it/keep it as a last resort (not an uncommon arrangement between therapist and patient). I'm not sure if saying it's for curing meat will be convincing, and I'm not sure how to cook up a story that would make that convincing.

Does anyone know if someone's gotten a welfare check in the US after ordering from DMC?

The only post I've seen of such a case is when a user's roommate found their package and called the cops, but this won't be a concern for me. I'm also aware that welfare checks tend to be more of a concern in places like the UK or Canada, and also when a source gets busted and everyone's addresses and receipts fall into law enforcement's hands. This happened when Kenneth Law got caught. People in both the US and Canada got welfare checks. And unfortunately, DMC also stores customer info, so if he gets busted and some of us haven't used our SN by then, we should expect a visit from our friends in blue. But this knowledge doesn't soothe my anxious thoughts, I can't help it. So I'm hoping some of you may have personal experience ordering from DMC in the US or have stories from others that might put me at ease.

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: ETgirl, Praestat_Mori, Cynacs and 4 others
B

barbietsasia

Aug 21, 2024
I cannot tell you outright, but it is a source for SN.
Ugh it's so hard finding a source. All the websites ive found require you to have a company and won't ship residential. I just don't wanna traumatize my family seeing my hanged body but ig that's my only option.

Upvote 0
D

DOHARDTHINGS24

Experienced
Apr 30, 2024
I don't know if I could ever be grateful for life
I'm here for really bad health & really bad life circumstances that simply cannot improve & I've made peace with that. But at the time I ordered, I was really, really, really fighting against the clock, I had no idea what I was doing, I screwed up the order, I couldn't think clearly & it was so awful & I felt hopeless at something I really wanted to succeed at & L just took the wheel on WhatsApp & fixed everything from A to Z for me. I'm sure most people just order like it's Amazon or anything else & it's easy, but I have no tech skills, no digital privacy, no physical privacy & I was sick to my stomach about doing it wrong & I couldn't find another source who could get it to me discreetly or the time frame I was working to at the time. So for me, life changing. For normal people, probably just any other online purchase. I'm just always advocating if you don't know what you're doing when dealing with DMC to reach out & they'll answer & always, always, always said my questions weren't the dumbest.
B also answered my emails immediately in a very business like fashion, but the step by step help I got from L was insane - just one of those right person at right time moments that you have to thank the universe for.
LMAO, I should have called the meals I've skipped in the past that. Intermittent fasting, LOL!
I think it would be funny if it was funny but it's not funny but also funny so that's an insight into how my brain works. 🤣

Another one that you may not have heard is "if it cost a nickel to shit, I'd have to throw up". So good lol.
I genuinely snorted at that one. Thank you. I most definitely have not heard that - I'll need to change the currency but otherwise, I shall steal it for sure.
100%. You've been very helpful.
And I, too, feel a responsibility to pay it forward for the help I've also received. I've been answering questions that I have good info for whenever possible. I know how important it is to have access to someone who knows something about what you're trying to find out, so it's important to be that person if you can. After all, if you're planning on CTBing, that knowledge will be gone when you're gone, so may as well share it around while you can.
My sentiments exactly. There's a million zillion things I don't know about all of this. A lot of dumb questions yet for me to ask. I try to reply if it relates to my experience like the PaySend App or how DMC package etc, but won't ever offer advice on AE etc because I've still got so much to learn. I don't wanna be a rookie pretending to be an expert, just a co-traveller, trying to make other peoples journey comfier - I'm a cushion to anxiety maybe?? I dunno.
Thanks so much for your kindness & your shared social responsibility.

• Hugs
Reactions: DefinitelyReady and Plato'sCaveDweller
Upvote 0
27ClubSoon

27ClubSoon

Potential Former Person
Aug 21, 2024
How likely is a welfare check in the UK from a DMC order?

Upvote 0
B

bebeblu

May 20, 2024
DMC label the exterior package as something else, so maybe keep it in the outer package for now? And research pottery or concrete hardening or whatever? 🤣
And think of a reason you'd be getting a package from that particular country in this current climate - they can't lie on stamps, unfortunately.
Best of luck.
🤣 mine said "concrete hardener" too … what the hell is that??? Does DMC have a sense of humour? Is he telling us to toughen up? ("have a glass of cement" is Aussie slang for hardening up…)

• Yay!
  • Wow
Reactions: MxTuesday, ETgirl, _AllCatsAreGrey_ and 3 others
Upvote 0
Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sep 2, 2024
🤣 mine said "concrete hardener" too … what the hell is that??? Does DMC have a sense of humour? Is he telling us to toughen up? ("have a glass of cement" is Aussie slang for hardening up…)
LOL

well, idk about you, but i'm sure looking forward to having a glass of cement, if you catch my drift :pfff:

• Yay!
Reactions: ETgirl, DOHARDTHINGS24 and rozeske
Upvote 0
W

whatamidoinghere

Oct 27, 2020
Hey I'm sorry but I've been looking for DMC and I'm not able to find it, is it a website?
i live in the us and have ordered from dmc twice, the second time i ordered was about 1.5-2 weeks after they got outed. i did not receive a welfare check either time and my package arrived to my regular mailbox. the first package arrived in a yellow, white, and red package labeled as paint pigment. the sn was vacuum sealed in a clear white plastic package inside. the second time i ordered, it came in one of those standard orange envelopes. it was labele as a phone case this time. inside, my sn was once again vacuume sealed in a clear white container but it was also placed inside of a black plastic envelope. on the second package they also wrote "sn 100g on it" lol. overall i say you have nothing to worry about regarding the package getting to you without a welfare check, and discretely.
Hi I was just wondering how you found DNC? I've been looking for them/him but can't find them anywhere, is it a website that I should be looking for?

Upvote 0
kfad95

kfad95

Mar 2, 2024
Well, I suppose the good news is DMC is still up and running, and probably will be for the foreseeable future, so you can always make another order. You know to be extra vigilant with the package now.

I'm really sorry to hear that, I do remember reading that from your post. Your roommate was a genuine prick. He essentially treated you as a problem he didn't want to deal with, and he just threw you to the wolves and then told you to fuck off. Absolutely sickening behavior. I wish more people were more open to letting people determine what to do with their own lives, instead of actively interfering and even further ruining lives.

I suppose it's a good thing you still have a place to stay, even if it's with your dad. If you don't mind me asking, are you safe with your dad? Or at least in a bearable relationship with him? I'd hate to hear that you went from one crummy human being to another, but sometimes that does happen.

I appreciate that. Yeah, I'm doing fine now. My only real worry now is potentially being unable to acquire Meto and having to make an attempt without antiemetics. But I'll cross that bridge when I come to it, right now I'm just waiting for the SN to arrive. I can't believe I actually managed to get some. For years, I had been looking at everyone else acquiring and CTBing with SN, and I never would have thought I'd switch sides and join them.
Hey I do know where you can get metoclopramide the antiemitic from. Alldaychemist.com ships out of India 🙌

• Informative
Reactions: LifeQuitter and _AllCatsAreGrey_
Upvote 0
Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sep 2, 2024
Hey I do know where you can get metoclopramide the antiemitic from. Alldaychemist.com ships out of India 🙌
from what I read, alldaychemist is sketchy since they have different vendors and sellers, and some are scams. also, people have reported getting credit/debit card fraud shortly after purchasing. I'll PM you

• Informative
Reactions: tankapi, LifeQuitter and _AllCatsAreGrey_
Upvote 0
W

whatamidoinghere

Oct 27, 2020
Could someone please direct me to how to find DMC? I know you can't share the link directly but I would really appreciate a hint. I have tried literally everything. Y search engine, filters off, all the relevant search terms, and still I can't find anything.

Upvote 0
D

DOHARDTHINGS24

Experienced
Apr 30, 2024
I can't actually be positive if mine said concrete hardener or if I just remember yours!!!
Because I'm pretty sure I was hassling you about the packaging at the time with my crazy person anxiety in overdrive.
But it was definitely something to do with ceramics or pottery or whatever.
I hadn't thought of the HTFU connection, but if that's the joke, & it's at my expense, I'm A-OK with that 🤣

Upvote 0
_AllCatsAreGrey_

_AllCatsAreGrey_

(they/he)
Mar 4, 2024
from what I read, alldaychemist is sketchy since they have different vendors and sellers, and some are scams. also, people have reported getting credit/debit card fraud shortly after purchasing. I'll PM you
People that I know have bought from them used Bitcoin. I'm considering to buy from them, but using that method for security. If you'd like to pm more about the seller, I'd be interested.

Upvote 0
T

tankapi

May 19, 2024
I would love to know an alternative source for an anti-emetic, thanks so much if you're willing to DM me as well.

Upvote 0