• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

SHThrowAway213

SHThrowAway213

That's the hell I live with
Apr 19, 2018
So I took an OD of 20 painkillers last month to stop myself from drinking bleach.
It was not an attempt.
But this fever has been going on since that overdose.
Likely to be linked?
And any ideas why?
I did have a blood test yesterday.
Thank you for your help.

Last edited:
Yomyom

Yomyom

Darker dearie, much darker
Feb 5, 2020
The only advice that I can give you is to go to a hospital, no one here is a doctor and it will be very risky to give advices to health issues

Ryan.s

Ryan.s

Experienced
Nov 29, 2019
The only advice that I can give you is to go to a hospital, no one here is a doctor and it will be very risky to give advices to health issues
Wish we had an active member who was a doctor

Reactions: Yomyom
S

Steamm

-
Feb 28, 2020
I don't see why he is suposed to go to a doctor, I mean we are all suicidals anyway, why do we have to take care of our health? Let it be

SHThrowAway213

SHThrowAway213

That's the hell I live with
Apr 19, 2018
I know I should, but I don't want to go to the hospital as it happened around a month ago, and the NHS is overwhelmed at the moment due to the virus.
I don't see why he is suposed to go to a doctor, I mean we are all suicidals anyway, why do we have to take care of our health? Let it be
I'm a bit worried but at the same time I hope I have done some damage
But the fever is getting inconvenient and I was wondering if it's in my head or the events are linked

Yomyom

Yomyom

Darker dearie, much darker
Feb 5, 2020
What if this will cause him damage?
You want to die, not to hurt yourself