Headspace Dweller

Headspace Dweller

Close your eyes and you'll leave this dream
Nov 2, 2023
I've chosen SN, due to the success rate and how quick it is. I'm going to try my best to hang on for another few months. I have a couple things I want to wrap up/a few prior commitments I don't want to abandon. It will also give me time to prepare and get this done properly. I'm aiming for the end of December or early January.

I found out yesterday that it's either do it myself or have my illness take me in less than a year. I'd much rather do it myself.

I've already ordered the SN, and hopefully it'll get here soon. For antiemetics, luckily or unluckily, I already suffer from GERD and have for years, so I'm going to ask my PCP for a Reglan Rx. Hopefully that goes smoothly. I'm not sure what to do about the benzos and may go without, and replace it with weed or kratom, both of which are legal with a medical card here, so I could get them with no issue (I have a medical card). I've also had super negative reactions to benzos in the past, so it's probably better I go with something that I know won't affect me as bad.

Is weed/kratom an option for a benzo replacement? I didn't see anything listed.

Either way, I've made my decision. I want to pass on, on my own terms rather than in a hospital, in my own bed with my beloved cat and rats nearby. Wish me luck in actually getting everything I need for it, and feel free to ask me anything, I don't mind.

Thanks for listening, y'all. <3

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck with your plans, I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.

• Love
Reactions: Headspace Dweller