• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

Jermsvader

Feb 8, 2024
After months of debating back and forth with myself and my therapist, I've finally fully decided to do it. I told my mom because I didn't want her to be blindsided, and also because there's a piece of me that is still hoping for another viable solution, though I don't think it's likely. It hurts a lot. I'm fully aware of how deeply this will hurt my family and my girlfriend, and I know that this will likely lead to them doing the same out of grief, they've told me so. I need to put my own needs first this time. Logically, I can't find a reason to live or not live. Emotionally, this hurts like I've never hurt before, but it's also more relieving than ever before. I feel really bad, I'm causing so much pain, but it's my life, I've decided to end it, and that's what's best for me.

• Hugs
Reactions: razahcareca27 and Oneness
Oneness

Oneness

The eternal awaits
Oct 23, 2023
I'm sorry you are going through this. Could you shed light on why you have decided to end your life?