• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

Tobacco

Tobacco

Efilist. Possible promortalist.
Jan 14, 2023
And I'll continue to do so.

Being too honest with a therapist led me to confessing to him about this place and he was absolutely repulsed by the idea. It just made me want to interact more in here. I went through great anxiety and decided I won't see that therapist anymore.

My psychiatrist appointment came and I told him everything about the conflict with the therapist and this place. He just listened and didn't judge me.

In the two months that went by between appointments I had some technical difficulties. That is, not having a method to mark the last browser tab I read. I have already like 60 tabs open from this and other forums, news, blog posts... I lost track of which threads I was making progress in reading and which were getting relegated. Some things started changing in my life and I started to feel better. I didn't have the need to come back here and tell my struggles. I started feeling less burdened by the thought of realizing all the sufferings in the world.

Other two months went by and I saw my psychiatrist again and I confirmed him that I had stopped frequenting this site. He was supportive and told me that maybe it was for the best so that I could just focus on my own problems instead. I joined here wanting to support people making them feel heard.

Right now I'm centering in my studies. I want to work giving math lessons to students so basically I'm a NEET studying college algebra so that I can start getting an income again. I wish everyone could have the same opportunities as me but I guess I've just been lucky. I remember responding in a thread that asked what would make us stop feeling suicidal that I would like to just have free time to study math. I guess that's why I've been feeling so good these last few months.

I'm not a pro-lifer, I'm still an antinatalist. I think I'm going to come back but I want to give myself a few more months.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: sovcat, etherealspring, consider and 6 others
Velvet Fortress

Velvet Fortress

Dec 13, 2021
Thank you for sharing your experience. Glad you found something to look forward to in your life. I hope things gradually keep improving for you.

• Hugs
Reactions: Tobacco
Arahant

Arahant

Student
Jun 15, 2024
Whatever works to have you thrive the most, is whatever I would love for you to do.

It's kind of you to support around here, but it should never come at a toll to your own well being.

May you thrive beautifully, and be free of all suffering.

• Love
Reactions: UnrulyNightmare, amnesia999 and Tobacco
enduringwinter

enduringwinter

flower, water
Jun 20, 2024
I am not antinatalist at all... Strange ideology to me. I am forced to die basically and I just want to do it on my own terms. Sorry to derail your thread I am just baffled people with more opportunities than me think all life is bad

• Hugs
Reactions: Tobacco