• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

xenny

xenny

May 13, 2024
I've been struggling with suicidal thoughts since i was 13. i was growing up in an unhealthy environment, with my stepdad constantly abusing me mentally. i turned 20 couple of days ago and i still am suicidal. i sought for psychiatric help last summer but it didn't really help me. it brought me some temporary relief though, as the medications i was taking made me completely numb and indifferent to whatever was going on around me. too bad i can't take them all the time…
there were some periods of peace when thoughts of killing myself didn't even cross my mind, but several years ago i had a relapse. it hits even harder as i was sure i got rid of suicidal tendencies, but now it's happening again.
i wish i could take my life but i'm so scared to hurt my mom and siblings. i know my mom will blame herself for the rest of her life if i do it. mom and my little sister and brother are the only thing that keeps me going

• Love
Reactions: dieTagesindkalt and fleshgarden