• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

oxymoron

oxymoron

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2019
I've a kahr 9mm. Will it be enough?

Throwmyselfaway

Throwmyselfaway

Not gone yet but soon
Jan 14, 2020
If you look at the gun megathread it shows that 9mm is the lowest caliber in a handgun you can go. There are also diagrams of where to aim .

Kyrok

Kyrok

Paragon
Nov 6, 2018
9mm is NOT the lowest caliber by far. The lowest commonly seen caliber for a pistol is a .22. Also common is the 380, a less potent sibling to the 9mm.

Get hollow tip bullets which fragment and spread. A shot to the brainstem is going to get you very close to certain death. Be sure to Google brainstem images so you know the appropriate angle.

Alternatively, get a 12ga Shotgun.

• Love
Reactions: siray
oxymoron

oxymoron

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2019
9mm is NOT the lowest caliber by far. The lowest commonly seen caliber for a pistol is a .22. Also common is the 380, a less potent sibling to the 9mm.

Get hollow tip bullets which fragment and spread. A shot to the brainstem is going to get you very close to certain death. Be sure to Google brainstem images so you know the appropriate angle.

Alternatively, get a 12ga Shotgun.
HP means too much carnage? Also the same goes for shotguns? Like the head won't even exist?
If you look at the gun megathread it shows that 9mm is the lowest caliber in a handgun you can go. There are also diagrams of where to aim .
Yes. I read thru it. Just wanted to confirm once. Things can be a bit tricky with the gun if not done completely right.

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
[...]

Pretty sure he meant the gun megathread says 9mm is the lowest calibre you can go successfully.

Kyrok

Kyrok

Paragon
Nov 6, 2018
IMO, take no chances. 00 buck 12ga shotgun

Reactions: The nerd
Ryan.s

Ryan.s

Experienced
Nov 29, 2019
HP means too much carnage? Also the same goes for shotguns? Like the head won't even exist?

Yes. I read thru it. Just wanted to confirm once. Things can be a bit tricky with the gun if not done completely right.
Don't worry about carnage. 9mm will still cause a huge blood spill and put a distorted look on your face, so why does it matter? Is it for family reasons friend?