• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

O

odollam_oleander

May 9, 2024
would injecting many air bubbles in your veins to cause air embolism be a reliable and painless CTB method?

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
No. You'd need the knowledge to start an IV for one. For another you'd need estimated at least 50mL of air within the span of a few seconds, which is a ton of air and would be impossible to administer to yourself that quickly and it would probably blow the IV first.

Reactions: Ash, odollam_oleander and Lady Laudanum
Ash

Ash

Enlightened
Oct 4, 2021
Could I travel to Seattle and sign up as a patient at Grey Sloane Memorial and get one of the interns to set up the IV? Not yet watched the latest series but I'm sure they've not killed anyone using basic care skills for a while.

(Apologies to the OP. I'm not in a good place and at the risk of mixing my American TV metaphors, can't help but go all Chandler when I get to a certain point.)

• Yay!
Reactions: willitpass
O

odollam_oleander

May 9, 2024
Sorry for the dumb question, guys. And thank you for your polite replies. I'm going through a very bad phase of suicidal thoughts and depression, so I'm not lucid I guess.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ash
Ash

Ash

Enlightened
Oct 4, 2021
No such thing as a stupid question... But be prepared for lots of stupid answers, such as mine, above.

Reactions: odollam_oleander