• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Z

zoeping

Dec 20, 2021
I know it's time for me to go, but I'm coming up against all kind of obstacles, getting the right equipment etc. I've tried to CTB before and failed. I don't want this to be the time. I want a peaceful ending in my bed hug finding it so hard to get all the things to do. My latest is getting SN. Anyone else ready to go but having similar issues?

• Aww..
Reactions: ForeverLonely82
H

hopelessness

Jan 13, 2022
I'm ready to go but struggling to find a place to do it. I don't want my mum to be the one to find my body at home. Yet I also feel guilty about a stranger finding me outside, but I guess someone has to find me. I also want to get some SN. Falling that I will hopefully hang myself.

Reactions: zoeping
Z

zoeping

Dec 20, 2021
I'm ready to go but struggling to find a place to do it. I don't want my mum to be the one to find my body at home. Yet I also feel guilty about a stranger finding me outside, but I guess someone has to find me. I also want to get some SN. Falling that I will hopefully hang myself.
I really don't want to jump off a building I want to go in my bed but I'm failing.

H

hopelessness

Jan 13, 2022
I really don't want to jump off a building I want to go in my bed but I'm failing.
I also would like a peaceful ending, but I will not get one or even deserve one.

Reactions: zoeping
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I have never wanted to be alive and at this point I have suffered enough, but I am held back by the lack of peaceful and reliable way to exit and the fear of failure. Suicide is very difficult after all, if it was easier to exit I would be long gone. I also want a peaceful ending, it is cruel how I am denied that option. I never want to wake again. If I had a peaceful way to exit it would be a comforting feeling. Whatever happens, I wish you the best.

Reactions: Infiniteloop, Journeytoletgo and zoeping