Angel_of_nostalgia

Angel_of_nostalgia

Jan 25, 2023
It feels like i'm going crazy. I think this is the most depressed I've felt so far. For the past few days I have just been drinking, cutting, sleeping, and taking pills to stay asleep. I barely made it through work today. Called outta work a couple of days ago because someone in my family got scratched by my cat and threatened to kill her. I had a breakdown and knew I could not make it a full shift at work. I was already feeling really depressed before that but I think that's what sent me into a bad spiral. I know now he didn't mean it, but I know there are fucked up people in this world who would actually do that so I believed he would. I hate how fucked this world is. I am trying so hard to stay alive because I have a family and animals to take care of. I can't just leave them. I'm going to make an appointment with a therapist tomorrow, but I'm scared. Idk what all I should tell them, I don't want to be hospitalized or something. I really want to die though. It's so hard. Even though my life isn't terrible and other people have it way worse. It's just so exhausting to live. Sorry, this is all over the place if anyone even reads this. I just needed to let it all out and this is the safest space for me to do so. I love you guys... hope you are doing okay <3

• Hugs
Reactions: NoLoveNoHope
NoLoveNoHope

NoLoveNoHope

Mage
Mar 25, 2023
I'm so sorry for today, I despise your family for threatening to kill your cat. In my eyes anyone who harms an animal is evil.

I think getting what's on your mind out to your therapist is what you should do. After all their job is to provide resources and help to you.

I hope everything ends up alright for you. <3

• Love
Reactions: Angel_of_nostalgia
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I also hate this hellish world and also just because someone else will always have it worse doesn't take away any of our suffering. It does sound very tiring what you have to go through but anyway I wish you the best.

• Love
CellarBoy

CellarBoy

I hope my dead body traumatizes you all.
Mar 23, 2023
It feels like i'm going crazy. I think this is the most depressed I've felt so far. For the past few days I have just been drinking, cutting, sleeping, and taking pills to stay asleep. I barely made it through work today. Called outta work a couple of days ago because someone in my family got scratched by my cat and threatened to kill her. I had a breakdown and knew I could not make it a full shift at work. I was already feeling really depressed before that but I think that's what sent me into a bad spiral. I know now he didn't mean it, but I know there are fucked up people in this world who would actually do that so I believed he would. I hate how fucked this world is. I am trying so hard to stay alive because I have a family and animals to take care of. I can't just leave them. I'm going to make an appointment with a therapist tomorrow, but I'm scared. Idk what all I should tell them, I don't want to be hospitalized or something. I really want to die though. It's so hard. Even though my life isn't terrible and other people have it way worse. It's just so exhausting to live. Sorry, this is all over the place if anyone even reads this. I just needed to let it all out and this is the safest space for me to do so. I love you guys... hope you are doing okay <3
I'm sorry that life has been so difficult on you, you really don't deserve that.
and for you family who threatened to kill your cat, let them know what they said was wrong, and that even if it wasn't serious, it was still super wrong to say that.
It's going to be okay.

• Love