A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
Hey! I am no medical professionals but I did a lot of research for ya and there are lots of reasons why this could be happening that are very easy to fix.

I personally feel like it might be Ménière's disease but once again I'm no medical professional. But look into it and if you fit the bill you can tell a doctor next time you see them and they'll look for it.

• Love
Reactions: Meditation guide, Ghost2211, Leiden and 2 others
justpeachy

justpeachy

I’m haunted by the bottle & death on my breath.
Sep 6, 2020
I have ear plugs, I even have noise cancels, they dont work anymore, it keepsgetting worse bythe day. Im starting to think about total cancelling, headphones that permint 0 sound. Im in France now. Paris. Ill wait till I quit vomiting and Ill ask my gfDear God. Not interjection,unironically

Well im not a doctor but isnt vomiting everything for days straight and not being able to walk kind of serious? And no I wont tell my family, I flew toFrance to get help cause they mock me and say im malingering. Ibe beendealing with the spinning for 11 months ans Im slowly loosingvmy mind, hallucinating from being unable yo sleep. I mean youre kinda right but i dont know
I mean vomiting for days straight is a symptom of hundreds of things. Not being able to walk is very vague... why can't you walk? Are to numb? Are you just too weak? If you are unable to keep anything down for days it's not unusual that you are going to be weak and feel unable to walk. If you are numb, that would signal maybe some sort of neurological issue. Either way if your GP felt it was truly life threatening they would have set you up to be admitted to the hospital immediately by calling emergency services. They wouldn't just tell you to go into the ED to get a MRI. I am not saying they aren't saying you may have something but it does not appear they think it's life threatening at this point. Just follow through with the advice they gave you and go get your MRI. Hopefully the GP prescribed you something for the vomiting as well.

BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
a symptom of hundreds of things. Not being able to walk is very vague... why can't you walk? Are to numb? Are you just too weak? If you are unable to keep anything down for days it's not unusual that you are going to be weak and feel unable to walk. If you are numb, that would signal maybe some sort of neurological issue. Either way if your GP felt it was truly life threatening they would have set you up to be admitted to the hospital immediately by calling emergency services. They wouldn't just tell you to go into the ED to get a MRI. I am not saying they aren't saying you may have something but it does not appear they think it's life threatening at this point. Just follow through with the advice they gave you and go get your MRI. Hopefully the GP prescribed you something for the vomiting as well.
I know its not life threatening but everytime it kicks in I feel like Im dying. I feel like Im being yeeted into space. My muscles jerk and cramop from loosing electrolytrws. I cant walk because I have zero balance my room is a whilrpool. Injured myself multiple times before I managed to improvise a cane from used umbrella.spinning so bad im crawling through the room on my knes. Waking up on the floor with drool on my chin and my gf above me telling me i was convulsing is not normal too

WTF with quotes im too dizzy to even quote the right user @justpeachy

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Meditation guide, Ghost2211 and Leiden
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
It's good they will put you to sleep for the MRI. It's a loud metallic pounding sound. And the tube shaped machines are like a coffin if you have any claustrophobia.

You may get lucky and find out it's simply the tiny ear crystals are out of position. I get horrible vertigo where I have to grab the sides of my bed. It's not just dizziness, it's complete disorientation of where the room is and myself in it. I think it's from ear crystals moving around. Mine happens when I lie down and turn my head. Yours sounds so extreme, I hope it's nothing serious.

When they slid me into one of the tube shaped ones I started yelling get me out get me out. I had to find an open MRI which just has a big thing over your head close to your face but you are not enclosed in anything.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: Leiden and BridgeJumper
issyishere

issyishere

Goodnight and always remember that’s life
Nov 5, 2019
I understand the panic as im a bit of a hypochondriac myself. I do have a few things to help when you are panicking though. I just sincerely believe I have what Im scared of and then ill say "so what i'll deal with it then". The panic stays around for a bit then subsides. Please update us OP :heart::hug: Peace and love to you

• Hmph!
Reactions: BridgeJumper
BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
I understand the panic as im a bit of a hypochondriac myself. I do have a few things to help when you are panicking though. I just sincerely believe I have what Im scared of and then ill say "so what i'll deal with it then". The panic stays around for a bit then subsides. Please update us OP :heart::hug: Peace and love to you
Im not a hypochondriac. I delt with this for a whole year and just popped dramamine pills and pretended Im fine. I cant pretend anymore cause my senseofbalance is gone.

• Hugs
Reactions: LigottiFan19, Ghost2211 and issyishere
issyishere

issyishere

Nov 5, 2019
Im not a hypochondriac. I delt with this for a whole year and just popped dramamine pills and pretended Im fine. I cant pretend anymore cause my senseofbalance is gone.
Your assumption is you are fucked. I convinced myself I was schizophrenic when I actually had OCD/anxiety I 100% convinced myself that I had all the symptoms when I googled it. There are many causes to your symptoms, Just try to remain distracted until you can get your MRI.

• Hmph!
BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
Your assumption is you are fucked. I convinced myself I was schizophrenic when I actually had OCD/anxiety I 100% convinced myself that I had all the symptoms when I googled it. There are many causes to your symptoms, Just try to remain distracted until you can get your MRI.
Ok?
Ive bene told im faking everything for decades in my shit homecountry.
youre not me.
It's good they will put you to sleep for the MRI. It's a loud metallic pounding sound. And the tube shaped machines are like a coffin if you have any claustrophobia.

You may get lucky and find out it's simply the tiny ear crystals are out of position. I get horrible vertigo where I have to grab the sides of my bed. It's not just dizziness, it's complete disorientation of where the room is and myself in it. I think it's from ear crystals moving around. Mine happens when I lie down and turn my head. Yours sounds so extreme, I hope it's nothing serious.

When they slid me into one of the tube shaped ones I started yelling get me out get me out. I had to find an open MRI which just has a big thing over your head close to your face but you are not enclosed in anything.
It wasnt always this bad, it keeps getting worse cause they refused to treat me and whatere th fuck is happening gets worse I guss. Yes, yetted off the bed. I lay down and literally stumblem off it when it hits. Benign paroxysmal vertigo? Some people suspect I have it. I have my gf perform epley manever on me cause Im so desperate Idontcare if its not that and this fucks me up just wantmyroom tobestill

• Hugs
Reactions: LigottiFan19, Ghost2211 and Meditation guide
issyishere

issyishere

Nov 5, 2019
Ok?
Ive bene told im faking everything for decades in my shit homecountry.
youre not me.
Yes and it's horrible that you had to go through that but its very possible that it is something you can treat. You finally have confirmation of something you've known and now you can take the next step of dealing with it and hopefully solving it. I doubt it is cancer because of how long this has been going on but it might be something that gets worse without treatment. All I'm saying is try to be comfortable until you find out exactly what is the problem. No need to be hostile mate.

BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
Yes and it's horrible that you had to go through that but its very possible that it is something you can treat. You finally have confirmation of something you've known and now you can take the next step of dealing with it and hopefully solving it. I doubt it is cancer because of how long this has been going on but it might be something that gets worse without treatment. All I'm saying is try to be comfortable until you find out exactly what is the problem. No need to be hostile mate.
Trauma trauma trauma trauma. From doctors tellingme Im dramatic and everyone gets dizzy sometimes for 11 months. 11 months of holding on to my bed puking my guts out.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...tion-me-because-i-have-vertigo-im-done.51939/

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Leiden and Ghost2211
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
. Benign paroxysmal vertigo
I actually enjoy the smaller dizzy spells as there is so little fun in my life that even a dizzy spell is fun. I have tried hard to enjoy the big sudden feelings of being launched into a spinning out of control explosion but so far it's just something where I have to grab on to something to be sure I'm still on the bed. I would hate to have one while I'm walking standing or driving. Yours does sound like extreme benign paroxysmal vertigo.
Mine is combined usually with a horrible stomach ache, extreme vibrations of everything inside my body, sometimes a lump felt in my throat, and everything going into a huge blur due to diplopia, eyes not lined up. Recently I've found I have a walk like I'm drunk.

• Hugs
BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
I actually enjoy the smaller dizzy spells as there is so little fun in my life that even a dizzy spell is fun. I have tried hard to enjoy the big sudden feelings of being launched into a spinning out of control explosion but so far it's just something where I have to grab on to something to be sure I'm still on the bed. I would hate to have one while I'm walking standing or driving. Yours does sound like extreme benign paroxysmal vertigo.
Mine is combined usually with a horrible stomach ache, extreme vibrations of everything inside my body, sometimes a lump felt in my throat, and everything going into a huge blur due to diplopia, eyes not lined up. Recently I've found I have a walk like I'm drunk.
Yes. Double vision, walls disotrting, hot sweats, puking, weird feeling in my throat. samshing facefirst into fucking bilboards
Was asked many times what kinda drugs Im twacked on today
feel liike im in a hitchcock movie
you made me smile actually XD good to have humour , eveninthis

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Leiden and Ghost2211
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
Was asked many times what kinda drugs Im twacked on today
I went to a doctor when this first happened and told him everything. He did a drug scan on me. I told him I don't take drugs but it was all he could think of, that I was a recreational drug user. Of course he didn't believe me, that I don't take drugs. That is the extent of my doctor experience for this situation. They think I'm on drugs and won't tell them but I check into the emergency room for that.

The only way I know I have diplopia when it happens is the blurred vision goes away when I cover up one eye. I don't know how these people around here get medical licenses.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Leiden
BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
I went to a doctor when this first happened and told him everything. He did a drug scan on me. I told him I don't take drugs but it was all he could think of, that I was a recreational drug user. Of course he didn't believe me, that I don't take drugs. That is the extent of my doctor experience for this situation. They think I'm on drugs and won't tell them but I check into the emergency room for that.
hmmm, technically Im on drugs now, Im addicited to opioids because they refuse to fix my pain so i removed it myself :pfff:

Reactions: Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
hmmm, technically Im on drugs now, Im addicited to opioids because they refuse to fix my pain so i removed it myself :pfff:
I wish I could get opioids for my pain but they arrest doctors here who write too many prescriptions for them. So I don't even know how they think I get drugs. I don't know any dealers. I wish I did.

BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
I wish I could get opioids for my pain but they arrest doctors here who write too many prescriptions for them. So I don't even know how they think I get drugs. I don't know any dealers. I wish I did.
streets :) desperate calls, desperate measures

Reactions: Meditation guide
L

Leiden

Arcanist
Sep 1, 2020
Wishing you the best of luck at the ER today @BridgeJumper. I hope they can figure out what is going on. Hang in there ❤️

• Love
Reactions: BridgeJumper and Ghost2211
BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
Okay I dont need to explain much anymorei guesd. I have tetany. It was dxed inthe past. Its a disorder that causes spasms and in severe casrs seizures due to lack of electrolytes. I lack magnesium and potassium from vomiting a lot, and phosphorus because of underactive thyrpid. It happenedbefore but doctors mocked m so i learnt to shut the fuck up ,cut down on purging when iwa still bulimic and take supplements. It was never this bad tthough so no, its not grand mal. Tetany. I guess i didnt gwt it for a long time and forgot. BUT they did suspect some damage In my brain. Buy said a ct scan they ran cant go deep enough and i need the holy grail mri under anesthesia. The vertigo, they say its the least of my problems, i say fuck off, i rather bite my tongue and piss myself but my room stay still. But it might be coming from both sources and mri is supposef to be able to image my inner ear too if its done on the heaf. The reason polish ent dismissed me was he was looking for otitis media. His svope culdnt reach the inner ear , vestibular system so he found noyhimg.

Tl dr i am very tomoderately fucked, and now I also have medical debt, yay
TOLD THEM THIS IS NOT IN MY HEAD. SUCK IT!!! And im unable to walk even more that I used to to the point I needed to be carried. Holding to the bed yelling. Even the bed is escaping. Actually seizures are the least of!y worries LOL

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Meretlein, signifying nothing, Nymph and 2 others
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Sorry to hear that, I'm glad that you at least got a diagnosis and hopefully can get some proper help now. Sorry that you had bad experience with doctors and stuff tho, that really sucks and shows how f ed the world is and that no one cares

Reactions: Ghost2211
Gaybonez

Gaybonez

vegan jesus
Nov 30, 2020
Im screaming in pain at every soundeverything is whirling, my gf told me she saw me have seizures the apartment is completely wrecked soiled in my vomit Im covered in bruises...
They said something about applying for coverage for foreighners...I dont know..I can barely stand..
I should have jumped off the bridge 2 weeks ago...
How long have you known your gf? And if she saw you having seizures why didn't she help you?

BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
How long have you known your gf? And if she saw you having seizures why didn't she help you?
We both have ptsd from being treated like shit by doctors. I jumped countries because of how I was treated.

Great, NOW im totally broke cause Im not a french citizen so I have medical debt. To broke to even buy something to stop the vomiting. And we still need specialized tests. Applying for coverage requires standing in court but im too dizzy to leavethe house. My family will never chip in, they decided this is all in my head. Begging? Mortgage? Gofundme? Just saying whatever and waiting till my bofy craps out or jumping or hotshot o heroin?