• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

suffering

suffering

Too p*ssy to end it, too suicidal to leave
Aug 17, 2018
So I've been trying to slowly crawl my way into life again (work and dating life) because hitmans are illegal and I can't end it myself.
After weeks of searching, I finally was set for an interview. I also found someone I liked and I was liked back on a dating site.
I contacted my "mutual match". Their profile disappeared (I was probably unliked).
Today I waited for the interviewer to call me, as scheduled. They never did.
I sometimes wonder if my laptop was hacked and someone is sabotaging me.
I don't even have whom to complain to. You guys are the closest thing I have to a friend.
My life is utter shit.

Reactions: SnowyDreams, Tiburcio, Sidestep and 2 others
Sidestep

Sidestep

Student
Aug 15, 2018
I'm sorry that happened to you. Did you call the interviewer back or send them an email?

Reactions: Tiburcio
suffering

suffering

Too p*ssy to end it, too suicidal to leave
Aug 17, 2018
I'm sorry that happened to you. Did you call the interviewer back or send them an email?
they did send an email with some bs excuse.. will see what happens

Reactions: Tiburcio
Sidestep

Sidestep

Student
Aug 15, 2018
they did send an email with some bs excuse.. will see what happens
I hope it works out. Employers can be real tits about the hiring process, it's so unnecessary.

Reactions: FullFat and Tiburcio
Breelia

Breelia

Aug 25, 2018
That's rough, it makes me feel a bit bad actually.

Often I'll go on tinder or okq and match with people in the hope I will find the energy to connect but I never do. It's not that I don't want to talk to them, I just can't bring myself to.

I don't believe that the universe is out to get us. I believe that the world is chaos, we desperately try to control what we cannot. We try and make sense of it through spiritual understandings but I believe the reality is that, it just is what it is.

I think the things that helped me get through so many years was living in the moment, just taking each day as it comes, find something to enjoy in that day, cherish it then let it go...clinging to things that once made us happy is where we fail. If you enjoy that same thing again in the future, cool. If not, there will be something else to appreciate.

For example, your match. You felt happiness knowing that someone wanted to match with you. Cherish that happiness, then let it go. If that match leads to a message, cherish that happiness once again and let go again.

I was able to operate this way for a long time but my mental health is not going well now and it's harder to.

Reactions: lv-gras, BaconCheeseburger and Tiburcio
Caustic Cardinals

Caustic Cardinals

Enlightened
Sep 1, 2018
If only the universe cared enough i'd might fight back.