D

deathisnear

Experienced
May 23, 2021
Ah, waking up lonely even though I'm not alone, empty because I've been 100% dead inside for years and another day of laying around running my fucked up thoughts through my head all day. This is life? This is what people fight for? People want me to live like this for another who the fuck knows how many years? Fuck that. I can't wait to put that bullet in my head hopefully soon and nothing but blackness and peace takes over for eternity, like I never existed, like I was never here .... perfection.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: RedundantRecord, FuneralCry, WornOutLife and 2 others
F

FinalDestination

Here lies my hopes and dreams
Mar 10, 2020
I hear you on that. Everyday feels like a fight til the end then waking up just to do it all again for years on- it's tiring and it's real hard finding a point in it all. I'm here if you want to unload or talk

• Love
Reactions: deathisnear
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Suffering or not, I don't understand how society think it's okay to live for 80 years at least on this goddamn blue rock!!
Even if you have lots of money and a beautiful family, you'll just end up getting old and sick! Why would I want to live for so long? Nonsense!!!

I'm getting the hella outta this planet before my 40s! (I'm 33 right now)

• Love
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Yes, life really can be torture. There is so much suffering that humans have to go through. Fighting every day is pointless as nothing really matters. Death makes all life meaningless.

• Love