P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
What a fucking shitty day today. Everything went wrong what could go wrong. Too much to type now just everything is fucked up, fucking shit and it's still summer so I can't go on with CO method bc it's too warm. I hate this fucking life so much it was clear that sth had to happen to bring me down again. I want CTB so badly fucking shit life. Hopefully this agony and suffering is over soon, but I guess I have to wait until late fall with CO method.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: kunikuzushi, WaffleWoman, Kerrtu and 21 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand that it really can be so dreadful and torturous feeling trapped here, I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti and Praestat_Mori
F

FindingHome

Student
Aug 4, 2023
What a fucking shitty day today. Everything went wrong what could go wrong. Too much to type now just everything is fucked up, fucking shit and it's still summer so I can't go on with CO method bc it's too warm. I hate this fucking life so much it was clear that sth had to happen to bring me down again. I want CTB so badly fucking shit life. Hopefully this agony and suffering is over soon, but I guess I have to wait until late fall with CO method.
I can relate about everything going wrong. It seems that as days go by everything seems to get worse and worse for me. I don't think I am meant for this world. I hope things get better for you!

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti, whywere, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
T

tieiwi

Experienced
Dec 11, 2021
I'm so sorry. I know how it feels when everything seems to be falling apart. I feel your pain and I wish that one day you are free from it. Wishing you peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti, whywere and Praestat_Mori
Sweet Tart

Sweet Tart

Arcanist
May 10, 2023
Ugh, I'm sorry it's a shitty day and there's no good way out rn. I hope you can find at least a bit of distraction and peace amid the hard stuff you are dealing with.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti, whywere, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I cried reading your thread, as you are such a kind, caring and loving soul and you do NOT deserve anything but good things to you. Like @Sweet Tart so eloquently said about a period of distraction, so it gets your mind and spirit off the crummy events of today for a bit.

You have always been so kind and caring to me and I hope that in some small way I can give you a smile and the knowledge that you are cared about here.

Walter

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Kerrtu, F&Inside, Sannti and 2 others
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Life can be so merciless, you can give and give whilst it takes and takes and then it still manages to grind you down. Be kind to yourself and go well.

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere and Praestat_Mori
SolomonKado

SolomonKado

This is taking too long…
Jul 4, 2023
I can't even imagine what you're going through, but I do know suffering. It also sucks with the walls put up to keep you from doing something you want to do just looking for some peace. This world needs to stop being so "Pro Life" and open its eyes to all the people suffering.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Kerrtu

Kerrtu

Komeetta ♊︎
May 8, 2023
@Praestat_Mori would it be alright if I sent you a private message?

I'm sorry I'm so late to your post and I hold my thoughts of you close to my heart 🫂

• Love
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
@Praestat_Mori would it be alright if I sent you a private message?

I'm sorry I'm so late to your post and I hold my thoughts of you close to my heart 🫂
Sure at any time! PM is open

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Kerrtu
jussrav

jussrav

Experienced
Sep 9, 2023
I can relate about everything going wrong. It seems that as days go by everything seems to get worse and worse for me. I don't think I am meant for this world. I hope things get better for you!
Same. I have so many issues, tumour, illness, no sleeping, family disowned me wish I was dead

• Hugs