R

rocksnrocks

Sep 17, 2024
i've finally made peace w ctb. i recently lost another person because i loved too hard and i was too much. im tired of feeling so much all the time and ive started to wish for the times where i just felt numb. i know i have a future but im so tired. i'm so tired of everything being so tiring all the time. thinking of the future is so heavy, i can't do this anymore. i'm writing my letters now and though it's sad i've felt more at peace than i have in years. probably going by partial suspension or jumping because i do not have any way to access sn or anything else, so if anyone has any suggestions please lmk. while i wasn't very active on here and mostly just observed, just know you all really really helped me to finally feel understood in ways nobody has ever understood me. reading everyone's thoughts and stories brought me peace, as morbid as that is. but death is morbid, and i am going to die, and i can finally be at peace.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Jon Arbuckle, SixNeufUn, Tac0Johnz and 1 other person
J

justpathetic

Pathetic
Sep 15, 2024
i've finally made peace w ctb. i recently lost another person because i loved too hard and i was too much. im tired of feeling so much all the time and ive started to wish for the times where i just felt numb. i know i have a future but im so tired. i'm so tired of everything being so tiring all the time. thinking of the future is so heavy, i can't do this anymore. i'm writing my letters now and though it's sad i've felt more at peace than i have in years. probably going by partial suspension or jumping because i do not have any way to access sn or anything else, so if anyone has any suggestions please lmk. while i wasn't very active on here and mostly just observed, just know you all really really helped me to finally feel understood in ways nobody has ever understood me. reading everyone's thoughts and stories brought me peace, as morbid as that is. but death is morbid, and i am going to die, and i can finally be at peace.
Good luck forever rest

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best and I hope that you find what you are searching for.

cicatrezESP

cicatrezESP

in the time of the sixth sun
Oct 6, 2024
may you find peace and go to a serene place

• Love
Reactions: Marco77