W3akCr3atur3

W3akCr3atur3

Empty and hollow
Aug 3, 2020
I'm realizing it more and more. I am nothing but a failure, an abuse to people around me. My life doesn't matter and I don't make any positive change for anyone.
I'm just a constant source of disappointment, stress and problems. Everybody have goals, dreams, motivation, friends and moments of happiness, but I don't have any of it. I'm broken.
Just dying in sleep is my dream. What's even the point of waking up every morning if all days are just suffering mixed with despair and sorrow?
At the very least I got my rope back, so in theory I have the way.
I hope I will find the courage to finally end myself in foreseeable future.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: flyingtopluto, Skathon, katagiri83 and 6 others
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Is there a reason you are broken? Have you tried anything to improve your situation? I hope and early exit would be your Plan B.

Reactions: katagiri83
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Existing certainly can be torture and it must be painful being in that situation. Waking up and being aware of all this really is such a horrific thing, of course it would be so ideal to just pass away when sleeping and never wake again but the unfortunate reality is that such a death seems to be an impossibility, at least to me. I hope that you eventually find the freedom from this hellish world that you wish for.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Pentobarbital_Plz and W3akCr3atur3
W3akCr3atur3

W3akCr3atur3

Empty and hollow
Aug 3, 2020
Is there a reason you are broken? Have you tried anything to improve your situation? I hope and early exit would be your Plan B.
I always had suicidal tendencies even as a kid. After years of shit life I haven't been able to feel any happiness for years at this point.
I did try to make it better. I moved from my parents to a different place, continued education, even got to the uni. But it all didn't work. I probably should've killed myself years ago.

• Hugs
Reactions: katagiri83
Y

yyytry

:(
Sep 8, 2022
I'm realizing it more and more. I am nothing but a failure, an abuse to people around me. My life doesn't matter and I don't make any positive change for anyone.
I'm just a constant source of disappointment, stress and problems. Everybody have goals, dreams, motivation, friends and moments of happiness, but I don't have any of it. I'm broken.
Just dying in sleep is my dream. What's even the point of waking up every morning if all days are just suffering mixed with despair and sorrow?
At the very least I got my rope back, so in theory I have the way.
I hope I will find the courage to finally end myself in foreseeable future.
I feel very similar to this. Tried so many things and in the end, a failure.
I keep my rope setup modular, for the time I'm ready.

• Hugs
Reactions: W3akCr3atur3