thinkkank

thinkkank

Experienced
Oct 16, 2019
i found out that my brother is in a homeless shelter. We hadn't spoken in a year and I thought he was doing okay. He managed to contact me and told me he was in a shelter. This confirms that being a fuck up runs in the family. I'm really close to being homeless as well. A few lucky breaks have kept me out of a shelter, but that luck will run out and I will end up in a shelter. My brother is younger than me so there is still time for him to get things right. The path he's on will lead him to the same dark place that I'm in and I don't want him to be here. I want to help him fix things. It looks like I can't exit until he gets back on his feet. I can help him fix things, but I can't fix things for myself. I am in a situation where I have to exit and I've made up my mind to do it

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Dead Meat, MeltedJello, eternalmelancholy and 4 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Sorry about that. I am also making a last stand for a family member. Genes and environment, you know how it goes.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
eternalmelancholy

eternalmelancholy

waiting for the bus
Mar 24, 2021
Everyone in my extended family is a major fuck up. I can think of only one distant cousin that actually made a decent life for themselves. I cringe when I think about how I am genetically related to these scum. But then again I turned out to be a failure as well. So I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

• Hugs
Reactions: thinkkank and Dead Meat
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
Luckily I am the only black sheep in my family.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry you are in this situation. Living is just so painful. It is a horrible feeling to know that things will just get worse. I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: thinkkank and Dead Meat
thinkkank

thinkkank

Experienced
Oct 16, 2019
realizing that it might be genetic can help me forgive myself maybe. If I was born with something that makes me fuck up, then I can stop being so hard on myself