Walilamdzii

Walilamdzii

Mage
Sep 19, 2021
I've been adversely affected by life events several years ago. With every year I've become more dysfunctional and lost more friends and lost more and more confidence. Becoming ostracised by one group affects how I relate to new people I meet, and my feelings that there isn't any point meeting people because ostracism is inevitable. I'm currently bedridden and get no joy out of life, also there is nothing that I feel could bring happiness to me. I look at the way society operates and think that it's just a sham that most people go along with. I thought I could be happy at one point but the reality is it just keeps getting worse.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, loopdaloop, cscott and 3 others
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
deciding whether your life is worth living is upto you , the value you place on your life is subjective, do you have financial what you need to support yourself obviously you are unable to work to support yourself and i assume depend on government welfare, are you happy with your social relationship and intimate relationship, do you have any support from your family, is your housing adequate for your needs, your health is obviously in bad shape due to being bedbound.

• Love
Reactions: Walilamdzii
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand that it's dreadful when existing here just continues to get worse, to me there's certainly nothing appealing about suffering here. But anyway best wishes.

• Love
Reactions: Walilamdzii and drmihilo
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
i can relate to the bedridden part. i hope i can do it before i am just not physically able.

• Love
Eternal Sleep!

Eternal Sleep!

Thinking of CTB because of f*cking RSI!
May 13, 2023
Sounds like you may suffer from Anhedonia - the feeling that nothing matters anymore and you can't feel pleasure, only emotional pain. 💔

I heard MAOi's can help with this.
It has something to do with Dopamine dysregulation why you feel so bad. Maybe it's worth giving this a chance and discuss this with your doctor. 🤔

I can relate what you say. 🙏🏻
Speaking for myself i feel very numb everyday and also don't experience joy or pleasure from things. You are not alone my friend, I'm with you!

Wishing you strength 💪

• Love