• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
IF a dog or almost any animal is severely sick beyond recovery, they are given the opportunity to escape their suffering and be put down.

So why do we as humans, not have even the same basic rights as most animals? Because we pay taxes, and they want us to contribute as much as we can to the slavery system?

Lawmakers or governments who ban euthanasia are sadistic psychopaths.

Forcing people, especially mentally, physical ill and sick people who are in agonizing pain, to suffer for decades in this torturous hell is one of the worst crimes humanity has committed.

I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
It's such a crock of shit lol. Normies enabling normies ignoring the experiences of divergence
It really is
Another thing i forgot to mention. By making euthanasia and a peaceful exit illegal, desperate suicidal people resort to dangerous, painful and sometimes illegal methods of suicide, jumping in front of trains, jumping off bridges and drowning, obtaining a gun, hiring hitmen, hanging which can cause paralyzing etc. Its either those methods or staying trapped in this hellish world and suffering for decades

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It really is beyond evil to deny humans the option to be euthanised, so disgusting how we have to pay the price all because others were selfish enough to procreate into this hellish undesirable existence where there is endless potential for suffering, it disturbs me how there is literally no limit as to how much agony one can feel yet suicide still isn't accepted as a valid option. It'd be such a relief to me just being able to die in peace as I'd never want to exist, I really despise those who are against the right to die, they just create so much harm.

L

LaughingGoat

Experienced
Apr 11, 2024
I see it from a different perspective. A sick dog makes no choice, by impulse they likely will continue to try to survive even while they suffer. We on the other hand have the awareness to understand our own thoughts and emotions on a completely different level. So while animals would need us to make a decision about their existence for them, we are able to make that choice for ourselves. All of us have the option to make that choice a reality; I see it as a frequent mistake in this community to in a sense rely on other people or society to do it for us.

R

Rubypie41

Student
Mar 25, 2024
I see it from a different perspective. A sick dog makes no choice, by impulse they likely will continue to try to survive even while they suffer. We on the other hand have the awareness to understand our own thoughts and emotions on a completely different level. So while animals would need us to make a decision about their existence for them, we are able to make that choice for ourselves. All of us have the option to make that choice a reality; I see it as a frequent mistake in this community to in a sense rely on other people or society to do it for us.
The problem with your view is that although we have the option to make that choice a reality, we don't have the option of doing it in a guaranteed, peaceful and humane way. I don't see it as having to rely on other people or society to do it for us, but they should allow us with a means of doing it ourselves in a peaceful and humane way, like they do in Switzerland for example. Most people back out of suicide attempts in fear of it being painful, failing and leaving you in a worse position than before your attempt. I have severe, painful and torturous ear conditions and just getting through a single day is like a week in hell. I would put an end to my suffering right now if I had the means to do it without it being a painful process, but with the DIY methods available I could well fail and wake up a brain dead and still be tortured by my ear conditions. I'm not asking anyone or society to do it for me, but why deny access to something like Nembutal for people enduring intolerable suffering.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I see it as a frequent mistake in this community to in a sense rely on other people or society to do it for us.
It isn't fully about relying on other people to do it for us. It's moreso about wanting a method that's peaceful and accessible. If there was a method that's peaceful and accessible to us here, we wouldn't need euthanasia at all and we can ctb ourselves

L

LaughingGoat

Experienced
Apr 11, 2024
The problem with your view is that although we have the option to make that choice a reality, we don't have the option of doing it in a guaranteed, peaceful and humane way. I don't see it as having to rely on other people or society to do it for us, but they should allow us with a means of doing it ourselves in a peaceful and humane way, like they do in Switzerland for example. Most people back out of suicide attempts in fear of it being painful, failing and leaving you in a worse position than before your attempt. I have severe, painful and torturous ear conditions and just getting through a single day is like a week in hell. I would put an end to my suffering right now if I had the means to do it without it being a painful process, but with the DIY methods available I could well fail and wake up a brain dead and still be tortured by my ear conditions. I'm not asking anyone or society to do it for me, but why deny access to something like Nembutal for people enduring intolerable suffering.
It isn't fully about relying on other people to do it for us. It's moreso about wanting a method that's peaceful and accessible. If there was a method that's peaceful and accessible to us here, we wouldn't need euthanasia at all and we can ctb ourselves
Statistically, self-inflicted gunshot wounds to the brain have a higher success rate than Nembutal or other euthanasia drugs. It's painless due to being instant death and the chance of failing when done right is so low it isn't even quantifiable with the data we have.

I hear your point about wanting a peaceful method, but I guess it's just hard for me to understand it on an logical or emotional level since we're talking about an action that after which, you will cease to exist for the rest of eternity. To look at it from another view, if you question how much pain would you endure for a billion usd (or equivalent value currency). The overwhelming majority of people, if they are being honest would endure a tremendous amount of pain if they were guaranteed to have that money at the end. So death, being the nullifying event of all of one's suffering past, present, and future, would seem to be worth some pain following that metric.

R

Rubypie41

Student
Mar 25, 2024
Statistically, self-inflicted gunshot wounds to the brain have a higher success rate than Nembutal or other euthanasia drugs. It's painless due to being instant death and the chance of failing when done right is so low it isn't even quantifiable with the data we have.

I hear your point about wanting a peaceful method, but I guess it's just hard for me to understand it on an logical or emotional level since we're talking about an action that after which, you will cease to exist for the rest of eternity. To look at it from another view, if you question how much pain would you endure for a billion usd (or equivalent value currency). The overwhelming majority of people, if they are being honest would endure a tremendous amount of pain if they were guaranteed to have that money at the end. So death, being the nullifying event of all of one's suffering past, present, and future, would seem to be worth some pain following that metric.
Again, your points are not valid.

Where are you getting your statistics from that a self inflicted gunshot wound to the brain has a higher success rate that Nembutal?

Nembutal used in the correct way is 100% guaranteed and also peaceful, as you fall into a deep sleep before death occurs, therefore you essentially die in you sleep.

Three problems with a self inflicted gunshot wound to the brain:

1. Guns are illegal and for the majority unobtainable in most countries, so again access is an issue.

2. There is margin for error and if unsuccessful you will be permanently disfigured for life or completely brain damaged, therefore causing a great amount of worry, fear and anxiety which causes SI to kick in and will scare most people out of pulling the trigger. You seriously want to die and end your suffering, but not at the expense of failing and causing more suffering.

3. As stated in point 1, guns are illegal in most countries, so even if your point about a gunshot wound to the brain being more successful than Nembutal (which I highly doubt), society prevents us from making the choice a reality (which was your original point).

It's not about asking people or society to do it for us, it's about having access to the means necessary to allow us to do it ourselves.

Society currently does everything possible to deny access to such means, leaving people to suffer and resort to more barbaric and inhumane says to end it, such as hanging, jumping off buildings, jumping in front of trains, overdosing etc. all of which carry a huge risk of being unsuccessful, endangering others or causing severe trauma to others.

Last edited:
L

LaughingGoat

Experienced
Apr 11, 2024
Again, your points are not valid.

Where are you getting your statistics from that a self inflicted gunshot wound to the brain has a higher success rate that Nembutal?

Nembutal used in the correct way is 100% guaranteed and also peaceful, as you fall into a deep sleep before death occurs, therefore you essentially die in you sleep.

Three problems with a self inflicted gunshot wound to the brain:

1. Guns are illegal and for the majority unobtainable in most countries, so again access is an issue.

2. There is margin for error and if unsuccessful you will be permanently disfigured for life or completely brain damaged, therefore causing a great amount of worry, fear and anxiety which causes SI to kick in and will scare most people out of pulling the trigger. You seriously want to die and end your suffering, but not at the expense of failing and causing more suffering.

3. As stated in point 1, guns are illegal in most countries, so even if your point about a gunshot wound to the brain being more successful than Nembutal (which I highly doubt), society prevents us from making the choice a reality (which was your original point).

It's not about asking people or society to do it for us, it's about having access to the means necessary to allow us to do it ourselves.

Society currently does everything possible to deny access to such means, leaving people to suffer and resort to more barbaric and inhumane says to end it, such as hanging, jumping off buildings, jumping in front of trains, overdosing etc. all of which carry a huge risk of being unsuccessful, endangering others or causing severe trauma to others.

Last link wouldn't work on site, but article is "Gasping For Air: Autopsies Reveal Troubling Effects Of Lethal Injection"

1. Illegality being a complete barrier for guns is absolutely incorrect. Drugs are illegal in more countries than guns are and similarly, both are accessible through off-market means. I've lived in 3 continents including Europe, specifically the UK, and guns are absolutely attainable.

2. Show me cases of someone surviving a shotgun blast with placement inside the mouth aimed at the brain. Taking your earlier sentence on Nembutal, it is 100% guaranteed when done properly. Cases of failure are due to either: placing the gun under the chin/not hitting brain, using too small/weak caliber firearm, or using a faulty gun.

3. Same point as point 1, people who are determined to find drugs, guns, prostitutes, etc. can and will do so regardless of their legality in the region. Furthermore, besides illegal methods of acquiring guns, many nations with strict gun laws have exceptions for rifles/shotguns for firearm club members and sporting purposes.

R

Rubypie41

Student
Mar 25, 2024

Last link wouldn't work on site, but article is "Gasping For Air: Autopsies Reveal Troubling Effects Of Lethal Injection"

1. Illegality being a complete barrier for guns is absolutely incorrect. Drugs are illegal in more countries than guns are and similarly, both are accessible through off-market means. I've lived in 3 continents including Europe, specifically the UK, and guns are absolutely attainable.

2. Show me cases of someone surviving a shotgun blast with placement inside the mouth aimed at the brain. Taking your earlier sentence on Nembutal, it is 100% guaranteed when done properly. Cases of failure are due to either: placing the gun under the chin/not hitting brain, using too small/weak caliber firearm, or using a faulty gun.

3. Same point as point 1, people who are determined to find drugs, guns, prostitutes, etc. can and will do so regardless of their legality in the region. Furthermore, besides illegal methods of acquiring guns, many nations with strict gun laws have exceptions for rifles/shotguns for firearm club members and sporting purposes.
But your whole point was about this community in a sense asking for people or society to do it for us, which is not what we are actually asking.

What we are actually asking is to allow the means necessary for us to do it ourselves in a dignified, humane, peaceful and guaranteed way, but everything in society tries to prevent us from having that means.

Instead we have to resort to illegal activities that present their own risks, or to barbaric measures as already stated. Not everyone has the intellectual capabilities of knowing how to obtain certain required resources. Take some 70 year old computer illiterate person for example who is suffering from some chronic and debilitating condition, do you really expect them to know how to go about obtaining a gun, how to use it and how to shoot themselves in the right way. They can't just walk down the street asking for a gun and if they don't know how to access the dark web, then what do they do?

It's not about asking people or society to pull the trigger, it's about making options available without having to break the law or resort to ways that have a high risk of failure, trauma and possibly leaving them in a worse position.

L

LaughingGoat

Experienced
Apr 11, 2024
But your whole point was about this community in a sense asking for people or society to do it for us, which is not what we are actually asking.

What we are actually asking is to allow the means necessary for us to do it ourselves in a dignified, humane, peaceful and guaranteed way, but everything in society tries to prevent us from having that means.

Instead we have to resort to illegal activities that present their own risks, or to barbaric measures as already stated. Not everyone has the intellectual capabilities of knowing how to obtain certain required resources. Take some 70 year old computer illiterate person for example who is suffering from some chronic and debilitating condition, do you really expect them to know how to go about obtaining a gun, how to use it and how to shoot themselves in the right way. They can't just walk down the street asking for a gun and if they don't know how to access the dark web, then what do they do?

It's not about asking people or society to pull the trigger, it's about making options available without having to break the law or resort to ways that have a high risk of failure, trauma and possibly leaving them in a worse position.
I think my point about sporting/gun clubs still stands. But in terms of obtaining a gun period, when I talk about this community, the assumption would be they are aren't computer illiterate person seeing as their on this site and have tons of resources for learning what they need to do so.

But regarding the idea of "society doing the action for us", I will say that was poor wording on my part and I should should have said "society giving us approval and easy access to euthanasia". I'm obviously in agreement that should be the case, I'm an anti-natalist and strongly believe all sentient beings with a CNS would be better off not existing. So philosophically on this topic, you and I are on the same page. The spirit of why I say it is a mistake to focus on that is society is currently not accepting of those ideals, so we can be fixate about that all day and it won't change the fact. That's been the case in just about every culture for as long as societies have existed. At the same time, suicide has also been something people have done regardless, long before the developed drugs we have were in existence.

Reactions: Rubypie41
B

botanist_dude

Apr 29, 2024
I always recall this woman who FINALLY got the government to accept euthanasia for her... only for the rest of the world to mock her and her therapist. Even if governments start to legalize something like this (which I hope they do soon), people will still point fingers using their "morals".

W

wsx-rt

Apr 17, 2024
IF a dog or almost any animal is severely sick beyond recovery, they are given the opportunity to escape their suffering and be put down.

So why do we as humans, not have even the same basic rights as most animals? Because we pay taxes, and they want us to contribute as much as we can to the slavery system?

Lawmakers or governments who ban euthanasia are sadistic psychopaths.

Forcing people, especially mentally, physical ill and sick people who are in agonizing pain, to suffer for decades in this torturous hell is one of the worst crimes humanity has committed.
Yes, I completely agree, if a sick person wants to leave, let him do it, every person can have a dignified death
I reckon as people live longer and longer, more countries will have to legalise assisted dying because there just won't be enough resources to look after so many old people.
Overpopulation of the planet - such a question may soon arise when people do not have enough resources for existence, I believe that it is necessary to give the opportunity to leave to those people who are sick and want to leave of their own free will, who are very old and also want to leave, in this way people's problems will also be solved their will and there will be no overpopulation on the planet

Last edited: