cogmachine

cogmachine

hurk urk blergh
Feb 22, 2023
they make your feelings about them and dismiss your suffering. it would be understandable if people's arguments weren't egotistical. i wish they were more aware of their hero complex and how they just do it to feel better about themselves. why care if they never expressed anything besides vapid wishes, they know it's just because the concept of someone that they knew dying makes them sad. in general, when you look at how many times people generally divert the conversation to themselves, it's saddening. it feels like you interview them every time you talk with them, or them trying to one-up you. they don't try understanding you or connecting with you in any meaningful manner, because of how easy it is to cut you off and replace with someone else. have you also been experiencing this? concerning trend of people not seeing you as real, so they don't care (until they think it's too late). thank you for reading.

• Hugs
Reactions: artificialcoward, SexyIncél, AloneInCollege and 1 other person
SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
Yes, many only want to talk about themselves and their interests. If you can think from their perspective, they think you're really smart

But when you dare mouth off about something that interests you, they look at you funny. Like if google suddenly only linked to info on the Kardashians

Reactions: cogmachine
cogmachine

cogmachine

hurk urk blergh
Feb 22, 2023
Yes, many only want to talk about themselves and their interests. If you can think from their perspective, they think you're really smart

But when you dare mouth off about something that interests you, they look at you funny. Like if google suddenly only linked to info on the Kardashians
hit it right on the mark, they see it as some sort of a weird transaction where they obviously pretend to be interested or dismiss you so they could go on and on. a sad fate to see.

Reactions: SexyIncél