• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I truly do find it disgusting, I cannot stand those who act like existence itself is something so positive when it's really so dreadful and hopeless, more anything I wish I never existed. Death truly is the only comfort and relief in an existence that is nothing but meaningless suffering, the fact that life exists at all is the most horrific tragedy and there's nothing positive about this.

It's truly horrific how there is no limit as to how much an existing being can suffer as long as they have the ability to exist. It'd be better if existence is erased, all that I wish for is the peace of eternal nothingness, for me existence itself will always be the true problem that can only be solved by ceasing to exist.

Human existence really is the most futile and torturous burden that never should have existed at all, it's so repulsive and insensitive when people act like this is something positive as the amount of harm existence has caused is beyond comprehension. The fact that humans actually choose to procreate even know nobody can suffer from never existing at all is really disturbing, there's no benefit in forcing life into such a hellish world.

Imposing existence is criminal to me, there's nothing positive about being conscious and aware enslaved in a decaying flesh prison destined for nothing but to be tortured by old age. Only death is positive to me which is why it's beyond unacceptable and sadistic how there's no acceptance towards suicide, to have the ability to exist will always be beyond undesirable.

• Hugs
Reactions: Idontknow2, AncientSorrow, CTB Dream and 7 others
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
I agree, only death and being free from this hellish world is positive.
Life is a torturous abominatio where we decay from old age and die.
It is beyond horrifying and repulsive to be trapped in this sick cruel world when non-existence could have prevented it all

• Hugs
Reactions: karmaisabitch, CTB Dream, ijustwishtodie and 2 others
karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Mage
Mar 25, 2024
I can't agree more! We're trapped for now. In my case, I'm actively looking to kms.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, ijustwishtodie and iloverachel
DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
Procreation is the worst crime anyone can commit and I have written a thread about it myself, but that is how it is in the society of today: humans can reproduce and get away with the worst crime: to force an innocent human into the hell of life. However, it is strange that it is legal to procreate when the world is overpopulated and overpopulation causes problems everywhere.

• Hugs
Reactions: Papa Shinai, karmaisabitch, iloverachel and 3 others
xinino

xinino

Anti humanist
Mar 31, 2024
To me existence is perspective, I don't think procreation is criminal tho, basically because sex and love are widely accepted. Personality I think death is a tool to liberate people from any assumption about them so suffering or happiness doesn't play a role in this context, but I can understand your source of resentment which is life full of suffering.

Reactions: karmaisabitch and Shunya
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
People shouldn't tell you how to view your life but they're free to experience life as they wish.

Reactions: karmaisabitch and Chinaski