[_______]

[_______]

•In No Hurry•
Sep 26, 2022
I've been isolating myself more than ever. I feel lost and have no motivation, ambition, or anything in between. I'm simply existing within a world that doesn't care and has taught me I shouldn't either. This feeling of isolation is all consuming, even when I'm sitting beside someone or around family this feeling doesn't go away. No one understands and no one tries to understand. I'm simply left alone, lost in this empty abyss of shattered dreams and hopeful denial.

• Hugs
Reactions: Fluffycats9, artificial_ineptness, donealready and 3 others
aforestfire

aforestfire

"for truly, i am no longer a part of the world."
Dec 17, 2022
since i dropped out high school i don't talk with anyone, or go outside, i avoid interactions like my life depends on it.
i live with both my mom and brother but that means barely nothing, since i don't really interact with them; i know my feelings would be downplayed if i even tried to explain my situation, and is so draining that thinking about it makes me wanna sleep through a whole week, because it's never that easy, self-isolating is such a hard thing to get out of, weirdly comforting. no one really understand until they're alone in the most literal sense.

i hope you find some kind of comfort in knowing you're not the only one, being utterly alone makes everything ten times harder, it's hell, but i wish you find peace eventually no matter what.

• Hugs
Reactions: artificial_ineptness and donealready
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I would prefer to be alone and isolated personally as in this world others often just create more suffering and anyway being around people has always been tiring to me. But I do believe that many people don't live, instead they just exist and that is how I've always been. I just think that some people are simply not meant for existing. Feeling trapped here in an existence not worth enduring really can be so dreadful, but anyway best wishes.

Reactions: Fluffycats9