drownll

drownll

Student
Jul 7, 2023
I hope i can say this here, it's partly responsible for my suicidal tendencies tbh.
Islam is a backward sect, it's CLEARLY evil when you really analyse it with honesty, muslims pretend its not because of social pressure and threat of being casted out or even killed, and non-muslims people (kuffars) are understandably scared of reprisal, because Islam is the most violent religion. It has all this violence and punishments because it knows its in the wrong, otherwise if it was an intellectually honest religion it would have no reason to physically punish disaproval. Have you EVER had or seen a muslim give an intellectually honest argument? Absolutely never personally, they always use dirty fallacies.
This sect controls its subjects by using fear and very dirty psychological tactics, its discustingly evil really it caused so much evil you can't even begin to imagine. Imagine arab countries without Islam. Just compare Afghanistan or Iran or even Turkey when under non-islamic regimes, with today.
Now even as an adult who lives in a non islamic country (France), i will forever be persecuted. All of my black and arab muslim friends wouldn't want to be my friend anymore and would harass me if they saw me eat pork, and my family would disown me. And im a male, muslim women have it way harder.
I wholeheartedly hope that this terrible evil sect will disapear as soon as possible. I wish i wasn't born in a muslim family.

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: depthss, We Are Angels, nihilistic_dragon and 24 others
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I know this post is about Islam, but Christianity doesn't exactly have a stellar past history. Frankly, makes me even more grateful that I subscribe to none of it.

• Love
Reactions: Romeo1984, nihilistic_dragon, Downdraft and 3 others
mrpeter

mrpeter

Student
Jun 11, 2024
Mohammed is a pedophile who married a 6 year old girl

• Informative
  • Wow
Reactions: depthss, We Are Angels, UnluckyBastard and 14 others
drownll

drownll

Student
Jul 7, 2023
I guarantee you muslim people aren't happy but they pretend they are, because if youre openly depressed youre seen as a crazy person, and also it's a "shame" for the family. Ridiculous mindset.
Whole nations, billions of people, in a mental (and sometimes physical especially for women) prison. And Islam is well designed so that it doesn't show and everyone are peer pressuring each other to stay stuck in their misery. Someone should study it because it really is a well woven web. If it's Muhammad who wrote the Quran, hes a true psychopath, a genius of evil.

• Hugs
Reactions: UnluckyBastard, kinderbueno, zenirsar and 6 others
mrpeter

mrpeter

Student
Jun 11, 2024
I hope i can say this here, it's partly responsible for my suicidal tendencies tbh.
Islam is a backward sect, it's CLEARLY evil when you really analyse it with honesty, muslims pretend its not because of social pressure and threat of being casted out or even killed, and non-muslims people (kuffars) are understandably scared of reprisal, because Islam is the most violent religion. It has all this violence and punishments because it knows its in the wrong, otherwise if it was an intellectually honest religion it would have no reason to physically punish disaproval. Have you EVER had or seen a muslim give an intellectually honest argument? Absolutely never personally, they always use dirty fallacies.
This sect controls its subjects by using fear and very dirty psychological tactics, its discustingly evil really it caused so much evil you can't even begin to imagine. Imagine arab countries without Islam. Just compare Afghanistan or Iran or even Turkey when under non-islamic regimes, with today.
Now even as an adult who lives in a non islamic country (France), i will forever be persecuted. All of my black and arab muslim friends wouldn't want to be my friend anymore and would harass me if they saw me eat pork, and my family would disown me. And im a male, muslim women have it way harder.
I wholeheartedly hope that this terrible evil sect will disapear as soon as possible. I wish i wasn't born in a muslim family.
All black people are pro islam?

drownll

drownll

Student
Jul 7, 2023
I know this post is about Islam, but Christianity doesn't exactly have a stellar past history. Frankly, makes me even more grateful that I subscribe to none of it.
oh trust me Christianity is far far far better
Christian countries have developped wonderful civilizations. And if youre born in a christian family you still have a lot of freedom. At least, and the most important thing, Christianity lets you the freedom to stay or leave.
All black people are pro islam?
No of course not, but in my area most of my black and arab friends were.
Its confusing i should have said muslim friends

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: We Are Angels, Romeo1984, kinderbueno and 7 others
mrpeter

mrpeter

Student
Jun 11, 2024
And if youre born in a christian family you still have a lot of freedom. At least, and the most important thing, Christianity lets you the freedom to stay or leave.
thats total bs
do you know anything about religious families

• Informative
Reactions: scubadam and davidfischer2021@pr
drownll

drownll

Student
Jul 7, 2023
Mohammed is a pedophile who married a 6 year old girl
Yes and hes way worse than that. Not only one 6yo girl had to suffer because of him, but hundreds of millions across 1400 years.
thats total bs
Yes
Im not trying to belittle your experience, maybe youre from a STRICT christian family and in that case yeah it's hard. But most christian families at least where i live are very tolerant and moderate.
It's much more serious to leave the religion in Islam than it is in Christianity

Last edited:
Reactions: suffering_mo_7, qualityOV3Rquantity, davidtorez and 3 others
Plentiful_Despair

Plentiful_Despair

Experienced
Aug 23, 2024
All religions are evil and useless and should be banned.

• Love
Reactions: WhatMightHaveBeen, LifeQuitter, ineedtogetout and 10 others
mrpeter

mrpeter

Student
Jun 11, 2024
Yes and hes way worse than that. Not only one 6yo girl had to suffer because of him, but hundreds of millions across 1400 years.

Yes
Im not trying to belittle your experience, maybe youre from a STRICT christian family and in that case yeah it's hard. But most christian families at least where i live are very tolerant and moderate.
It's much more serious to leave the religion in Islam than it is in Christianity
most are not

Yes
guess france is just different

Reactions: scubadam
mrpeter

mrpeter

Student
Jun 11, 2024
All religions are evil and useless and should be banned.
disagree tbh that would take a way peoples freedom and is no better than forcing people to follow your religion

Reactions: scubadam, JessIsAlive, suffering_mo_7 and 1 other person
H

Hotsackage

Enlightened
Mar 11, 2019
Every religion is a plague

Reactions: LifeQuitter, cursedbynature64, Kurai and 4 others
Plentiful_Despair

Plentiful_Despair

Experienced
Aug 23, 2024
Islam is the worst of the bunch by far because of how intolerant and hindering it is
Every religion is intolerant and hindering if someone takes the religious texts seriously. The only difference is that compared to other religions way too many muslims become violent. I don't know why, because the bible also has texts that would motivate to suicide bombings, but no one does that.
disagree tbh that would take a way peoples freedom and is no better than forcing people to follow your religion
Religion is not freedom, it's telling people lies. Every single religious text is a lie, there is no god. If you can't understand and see that by looking at this world, I dont know how to explain it to you.

Reactions: LifeQuitter, davidtorez and cowboypants
B

bolognajuice

Jun 10, 2023
All religions are stupid 👎 why would I be so locked in to a belief that I didn't even choose...

Reactions: Plentiful_Despair, Justnotme and davidtorez
Tommen Baratheon

Tommen Baratheon

1+1=3
Dec 26, 2023
Flame bait (so obvious).

Reactions: RABITIA, scubadam, davidfischer2021@pr and 3 others
mrpeter

mrpeter

Student
Jun 11, 2024
Every religion is intolerant and hindering if someone takes the religious texts seriously. The only difference is that compared to other religions way too many muslims become violent. I don't know why, because the bible also has texts that would motivate to suicide bombings, but no one does that.

Religion is not freedom, it's telling people lies. Every single religious text is a lie, there is no god. If you can't understand and see that by looking at this world, I dont know how to explain it to you.
Making decisions about peoples lives is taking away their freedom

Reactions: davidtorez
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I agree with you. Out of all the religions, islam is the absolute worst. I'm quite disappointed to see people here resort to only criticising christianity or giving the cop out answer "all answer are bad" as I thought that SS is more intellectual than reddit. Unfortunately, that isn't a case and, even on here, islam gets a free pass to criticism. I think that I understand why though as, to a western people who never had to deal with islam, they don't see islam as a bad thing as it doesn't affect their lives much. In the west, islam only really affects those with islamic families.

I'm an ex muslim so I understand your sentiment. Modern day islam is far worse than any other modern day religion. There are so many issues that islam has which other religions don't have. Also, leaving islam comes with massive severe consequences such as getting beat up, getting disowned or, in the case of muslim majority countries, getting killed. This is because muslims have been taught to value allah and pedo mo over their own children and that's exactly what muslims do.

I don't believe in any religion but I would far prefer being an ex christian than an ex muslim as the former can at least share that to their parents and no consequences would happen. However, I'm an ex muslim living with parents and I'm forced to pretend that I'm a muslim. I'm forced to pray 4 times a day (thank goodness they don't force me to read fajr) as well as read the quran and do other islamic bullshit. I hate it, I really do. I hate islam with all of my rage.

I believe that islam is the greatest evil which is also the most socially accepted evil. Nothing can change my opinion regarding this

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: kinderbueno, zenirsar, lnlybnny and 10 others
Olek Messier 87

Olek Messier 87

Student
Sep 1, 2024
Un compatriote.
This is really the last place on the internet I would have imagined finding this kind of conversation.

Reactions: scubadam, drownll and davidtorez
yariousvamp

yariousvamp

Misanthrope vampire
Sep 8, 2024
I'm so happy that I'm not the only one that suffered because of islam, I'm currently still living in an islamic country and it's the main reason why I'm suicidal, I honestly can't stand islam, the way I see women being discriminated because of islam here hurts, and the way it's very normalized, and criticizing the religion WILL put you at risk.

I wish i was never born in an islamic country, I wish I was born in a first world non islamic country, I wish I could live a normal life as a woman. I wish women wouldn't be beaten, harassed or even honor killed for doing NORMAL THINGS that women from other countries do daily.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: UnluckyBastard, zenirsar, drownll and 5 others
mrpeter

mrpeter

Student
Jun 11, 2024
I agree with you. Out of all the religions, islam is the absolute worst. I'm quite disappointed to see people here resort to only criticising christianity or giving the cop out answer "all answer are bad" as I thought that SS is more intellectual than reddit. Unfortunately, that isn't a case and, even on here, islam gets a free pass to criticism. I think that I understand why though as, to a western people who never had to deal with islam, they don't see islam as a bad thing as it doesn't affect their lives much. In the west, islam only really affects those with islamic families.

I'm an ex muslim so I understand your sentiment. Modern day islam is far worse than any other modern day religion. There are so many issues that islam has which other religions don't have. Also, leaving islam comes with massive severe consequences such as getting beat up, getting disowned or, in the case of muslim majority countries, getting killed. This is because muslims have been taught to value allah and pedo mo over their own children and that's exactly what muslims do.

I don't believe in any religion but I would far prefer being an ex christian than an ex muslim as the former can at least share that to their parents and no consequences would happen. However, I'm an ex muslim living with parents and I'm forced to pretend that I'm a muslim. I'm forced to pray 4 times a day (thank goodness they don't force me to read fajr) as well as read the quran and do other islamic bullshit. I hate it, I really do. I hate islam with all of my rage.

I believe that islam is the greatest evil which is also the most socially accepted evil. Nothing can change my opinion regarding this
Who the fuck here unironically thinks islam is exempt from critism.
I'm so happy that I'm not the only one that suffered because of islam, I'm currently still living in an islamic country and it's the main reason why I'm suicidal, I honestly can't stand islam, the way I see women being discriminated because of islam here hurts, and the way it's very normalized, and criticizing the religion WILL put you at risk.

I wish i was never born in an islamic country, I wish I was born in a first world non islamic country, I wish I could live a normal life as a woman. I wish women wouldn't be beaten, harassed or even honor killed for doing NORMAL THINGS that women from other countries do daily.
islamic countries live in the past basically

Last edited:
Reactions: davidtorez
Plentiful_Despair

Plentiful_Despair

Experienced
Aug 23, 2024

I know that Islam causes the most harm, but focusing on a religion instead of the concept of god itself is wasted time. The message we should all spread is that any belief in god, heaven, hell and all that bullshit is harmful to humans.
Making decisions about peoples lives is taking away their freedom
What makes you believe you have freedom? Or any of us?

Reactions: LifeQuitter and davidtorez
mrpeter

mrpeter

Student
Jun 11, 2024
I know that Islam causes the most harm, but focusing on a religion instead of the concept of god itself is wasted time. The message we should all spread is that any belief in god, heaven, hell and all that bullshit is harmful to humans.

What makes you believe you have freedom? Or any of us?
no one has freedom

Reactions: LifeQuitter, davidtorez, ijustwishtodie and 1 other person
Buffy

Buffy

24/7 cold
Mar 17, 2024
I wish I hadn't been born into a Muslim family either. I used to really hate Islam too, but I've mellowed out a bit. While I still dislike it, it's not as much at the forefront of my thoughts anymore.

The sad reality is that Islam won't go away anytime soon, and people will never stop following cults.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: UnluckyBastard, ijustwishtodie, LifeQuitter and 4 others
N

nothingtodoh3r3

May 4, 2024
I guarantee you muslim people aren't happy but they pretend they are, because if youre openly depressed youre seen as a crazy person, and also it's a "shame" for the family. Ridiculous mindset.
Whole nations, billions of people, in a mental (and sometimes physical especially for women) prison. And Islam is well designed so that it doesn't show and everyone are peer pressuring each other to stay stuck in their misery. Someone should study it because it really is a well woven web. If it's Muhammad who wrote the Quran, hes a true psychopath, a genius of evil.
As someone who grew up muslim I've started to disassociate myself with the religion and really haven't been connected with it. Mainly due to how toxic it with with my parents being very religious and use to abuse me physically and mentally as punishment for not following Islam properly e.g not praying, also using islamic arguments against me if it benifited them. I've come to not really believe in God anymore and don't see myself as Muslim.
I wish I hadn't been born into a Muslim family either. I used to really hate Islam too, but I've mellowed out a bit. While I still dislike it, it's not as much at the forefront of my thoughts anymore.

The sad reality is that Islam won't go away anytime soon, and people will never stop following cults.
Me too, islam is too forceful and has made parents and others very strict and abusive

• Hugs
Reactions: ijustwishtodie and Buffy
sugarb

sugarb

long time sunshine
Jun 14, 2024
thats total bs
Can't speak for other Christian sects but in my experience growing up in Protestant Christianity I had and still have much, much less restriction placed on me than any Muslim I know does, even those in less extreme sects. There are very tangible differences in rules about dress, food, marriage, treatment of women, atheists and LGBT, what questions you're allowed to ask, what crimes deserve death, etc.

And so far as I know in the modern day there isn't a Christian equivalent to the amount and severity of repression that goes on in Muslim countries such as Afghanistan.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
LapseInTime

LapseInTime

Top-notch parasite.
Sep 4, 2024
HUGE disclaimer; Chr. Orthodox here, there is bias involved! I feel that, at least in present day, it is the most hostile religion. Unlike other mainstream religions, I believe that, if given the chance, they would either kill everyone or violently convert them. Islam wants to impose itself. I do not buy it that it's just the "extremists"; the only outlier to be found are people who are more forgiving about their faith. Those are quickly shunned and isolated.

Reactions: sugarb, ijustwishtodie, suffering_mo_7 and 1 other person
B

badtothebone

Experienced
Aug 20, 2024
wow! I never heard of that. I have neighbours and friends from Muslim countries but they are very friendly and we like their food. Maybe just maybe you have personality issues or family conflicts also bullying according to your post?! Sorry I'm not religious but I like to respect others generalization is cognitive distortion!!

• Love
Reactions: ilovenoodles, scubadam, StaticCryBabye and 1 other person
landslide2

landslide2

Arcanist
May 6, 2024
Every religion is prone to violence, look at india (and the riots, rapes and violence in manipur fir example) or buddhists in Myanmar.
And the amount of violence and exploitation perpetrated by the west towards black, brown, latin, middle east, east asian, south asian peoples throughout history is far greater than any violence perpetrated by the latter. Hundreds of thousands civilians died in the illegal war on Iraq, men, women and children. But western lives seem to have more value than non-western ones. Iran would not be ruled by the current horrific regime if the US and Britain didn't overthrow a democracy and prop up a brutal dictator, the Shah, because it benefited them in terms of energy/oil/fuel.

I can understand op's anger with religion, but it is sad to see this thread here. There are some very strict christian sects as and the bible is filled with sex and violence. As an atheist I respect whatever belief people have and have known Christian, Jewish, Muslim and Hindu people and called them friends. But the more orthodox any person is of any religion, the more wary i am.

Last edited:
  • Informative
  • Love
Reactions: Romeo1984, RABITIA, scubadam and 7 others