kaixxnai

kaixxnai

May 5, 2023
I've sometimes wondered if my family and friends would care more about me if I was ill, but... phisically. I also sometimes have this intrusive thought because i feel i deserve it... to suffer. Maybe not going to school, suffering, and people caring more about me would make me a bit happier as a masochist... It is selfish, as I know people with chronic illness wouldnt like for someone else to suffer from that, it is also insensitive but its just what I think. Nothing I can control. That would be my second option if ctb attempts still don't go well, just hurting myself to the point I'll have to live in a hospital, either mental or just a normal one. How I wish to just end it all... gosh. My family does not take me seriously when I vent to them anymore. I cry and they just think i am manipulating them. What?

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: moya117 and Shivali
nozomu

nozomu

Global Mod // will i wiN my recovery arc
Nov 28, 2022
I understand the sentiment comes from, but as a chronically ill person I can assure you no one gives a fuck even then. They only give a fuck about the terminally ill, and even then it is only with the right support network...

Reactions: minx, emptybox, bruised and 3 others
Kta1994

Kta1994

Experienced
Apr 25, 2019
Lol nobody cares im told to suck it up and look for a job anyway while im on a 6-9 level of pain daily

Reactions: minx, NoLightRemains and searchingpeace
uniqueusername39

uniqueusername39

Student
Mar 7, 2023
i think about that a lot too. i fantasize having cancer (though i know i can't even imagine the pain cancer patients go through.) it would be nice to have your death predicted to be sometime 6 months from now or something. it feels like then i could do whatever i want guilt free, like shirking work responsibilities in favor of staying at home writing or doing art or whatever, because time is running out and i have to do everything before then. i guess i could simulate the same thing by planning my ctb 6 months from now, but shirking responsibilities for six months and not ending up doing it would be kind of embarrassing.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I doubt that people like that would ever care, I don't understand the point of venting to such insensitive people in the first place. And I also could never understand the people who want to be tormented even more, I think that if someone ended up with a horrific chronic illness they would wish for it to go away, or just be desperate to ctb. Ending up with much worse health is exactly what I fear, it's not something to desire. Life can torture existing beings beyond how one can even imagine.

Reactions: Shivali
K

kinja91

May 4, 2023
They done care even then. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. Especially if it's a difficult to identify disability.