• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

painpaingoaway

Sep 16, 2023
I guess one of the perks of living in a crappy third world country is how easy it can be to circumvent laws and get your hands on what you want.

Pet veterinarians often use a commercial solution of N with phenytoin (sodium dimethyl hydantoin) to CTBing dogs and cats. Does the phenytoin interferes somehow with the N? By all I've read, the latter is only an anticonvulsant. Would a large enough dose of it be sufficient for a quick and efficient leave?

Reactions: heavyeyes
ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
N is the same for animals and humans we just need a larger dose.

Reactions: painpaingoaway, FormerlyFe(IV) and heavyeyes
Upvote 0
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
When N was available for "ordering" through sources listed in the PPH, all that was available was veterinarian N, as you put it. That's all anyone used who was fortunate enough to get it when the getting was good. So, the amount stated to be used for humans is for veterinarian N, just a larger amount.

Reactions: painpaingoaway
Upvote 0
P

painpaingoaway

Sep 16, 2023
Thanks @ipmanwc0 and @locked*n*loaded.

In my country you can get pretty much anything you want, if you know the right people. In my region there are a lot of really big cattle farms, so veterinarian N is always available, but it's controlled.

Since people are so corrupt that most can be easily convinced to slip through regulations for a price, I believe I could get a large enough quantity somewhat easily.

Reactions: peaches
Upvote 0