• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

monebeta2

Oct 15, 2023
Hi, any idea please. Does Pentobarbital solutions from vet for dogs include anethesia, muscle relaxation and does this do the same job as drug used by physician for euthanasia.

Because checking options, is it worth taking risk and don't wants to end like vegetable and struck with terrible pain.

Reactions: sserafim
C

chronicpain123

Nov 7, 2023
If youre not sure dont risk it.

Reactions: monebeta2
W

whateverr

-
Oct 19, 2021
Hi, any idea please. Does Pentobarbital solutions from vet for dogs include anethesia, muscle relaxation and does this do the same job as drug used by physician for euthanasia.

Because checking options, is it worth taking risk and don't wants to end like vegetable and struck with terrible pain.
How would you get a hold of it? Because yes, it is highly effective for both animals and humans. This has been well documented.

Reactions: monebeta2
M

monebeta2

Oct 15, 2023
How would you get a hold of it? Because yes, it is highly effective for both animals and humans. This has been well documented.
Is there any book or guidelines to read please by chance.
If youre not sure dont risk it.
I got chronic pain plus mental illness wants me to go ahead with it. Just bit unsure, about content of the bottle. Wish someone can give you anesthesia first and then use IV to pass the solution into vein.

W

whateverr

-
Oct 19, 2021
Is there any book or guidelines to read please by chance.

I got chronic pain plus mental illness wants me to go ahead with it. Just bit unsure, about content of the bottle. Wish someone can give you anesthesia first and then use IV to pass the solution into vein.
It should be online. Also, you can only get it if you're licensed, and I am pretty sure you would know how to use it in that case.

Reactions: monebeta2, rosenwasser and NearlyIrrelevantCake
K

k1w1

Experienced
Feb 16, 2022

Are you from Mexico? You need to read the PPeH on this site to make sure you get the correct stuff.
2 bottles are best.