• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Haku

Haku

Walking ThePathOfSorrow, destination Denebokshiri
Oct 12, 2019
Hey SS friends, it's been awhile, sorry I wasnt back sooner, theres a reason, but will save that for another post. Anyway, so I was unable to get my hands on valium or xanax, but I was given 18 50mg Tramadol pills, these are mainly pain meds, but I also heard that they partially help for anxiety as well, I could have heard wrong though, so I was wondering if anybody on here would know if this would be ok to take as a benzo when I ctb by SN? I know benzo is not really mandatory for the SN method unless you suffer pretty bad from anxiety, which I do, but being in was not able to get my hands on the good stuff, I was wondering if the Tramadol would be ok, and if so, would 18 50mg pills be enough? I hope someone will say they will help because I'm screwed if they dont. Thank you peace and hugs.

Reactions: TheDevilsAngel and Lotus1818
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I wouldn't take 18 of them, since Tramadol od's cause seizures, but if I just wanted to take the edge off I reckon a couple would help.

Reactions: deleted, Qbert, Haku and 1 other person
Lotus1818

Lotus1818

-
Nov 4, 2019
I have tramadol as well. But not to CTB. I got them from the doctor for my pain. I try not to take them allot tho. Aparantly they make people very sleepy. But for me it's the exact opposite. I get allot of energy from them. And they have something in them that kinda works like an anti depression pill. They last me around 6hours and I feel pretty happy when I take them. Tho deep down I know the effect is fake and temporary.

Sorry I couldn't answer your question tho. But I don't know what vallium or Xanax is. I haven't done enough research to know what they do. Maybe it's basic knowledge I dunno

Reactions: TheDevilsAngel and Haku
MaybeMaybeKnot

MaybeMaybeKnot

No ctrl-z when you ctb
Oct 25, 2019
Hey SS friends, it's been awhile, sorry I wasnt back sooner, theres a reason, but will save that for another post. Anyway, so I was unable to get my hands on valium or xanax, but I was given 18 50mg Tramadol pills, these are mainly pain meds, but I also heard that they partially help for anxiety as well, I could have heard wrong though, so I was wondering if anybody on here would know if this would be ok to take as a benzo when I ctb by SN? I know benzo is not really mandatory for the SN method unless you suffer pretty bad from anxiety, which I do, but being in was not able to get my hands on the good stuff, I was wondering if the Tramadol would be ok, and if so, would 18 50mg pills be enough? I hope someone will say they will help because I'm screwed if they dont. Thank you peace and hugs.
Just to be clear, tramadol is not anything like a benzo, so it won't achieve the identical outcome. However, there is still value. It's a very mild opioid, almost down with Tylenol 3. So if you do not have a tolerance, you could take a couple to get some euphoria, motivation, and other benefits from a dose of dopamine.

Reactions: TheDevilsAngel and Haku
Haku

Haku

Oct 12, 2019
I wouldn't take 18 of them, since Tramadol od's cause seizures, but if I just wanted to take the edge off I reckon a couple would help.
Yes, I just want to take the edge off, so I will not feel bad anxiety and feel nauseous, I will be using dom or meto for nausea, but they probably will not work for me if my anxiety is going strong, so I hope with 3, maybe 4, that it will hopefully do the trick for me.
Just to be clear, tramadol is not anything like a benzo, so it won't achieve the identical outcome. However, there is still value. It's a very mild opioid, almost down with Tylenol 3. So if you do not have a tolerance, you could take a couple to get some euphoria, motivation, and other benefits from a dose of dopamine.
Just as long as it calms my anxiety a bit, that's all I want from them

MaybeMaybeKnot

MaybeMaybeKnot

No ctrl-z when you ctb
Oct 25, 2019
Yes, I just want to take the edge off, so I will not feel bad anxiety and feel nauseous, I will be using dom or meto for nausea, but they probably will not work for me if my anxiety is going strong, so I hope with 3, maybe 4, that it will hopefully do the trick for me.

Just as long as it calms my anxiety a bit, that's all I want from them
They will try to lift your spirits. Beats having nothing. They have helped me settle the worst of withdrawals from stronger stuff, so I assume it will take the edge off for you.

Reactions: Haku
Haku

Haku

Oct 12, 2019
They will try to lift your spirits. Beats having nothing. They have helped me settle the worst of withdrawals from stronger stuff, so I assume it will take the edge off for you.
Thank you, appreciate the advice, now once I get my meto, I'll be all set to plan my trip.

• Love
Reactions: MaybeMaybeKnot
Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
Tramadol is nothing like a benzo. It's used for pain. It's the first thing doctors use whsn someone says they're in pain. I don't know if it would be enough to knock you out. Maybe it would if you haven't taken them before and don't have a tolerance built up to them but o knee here can give you a definite answer. But I'm pretty sure they would make you tired and sleepy and tone down the anxiety.

Last edited:
Haku

Haku

Oct 12, 2019
Tramadol is nothing like a benzo. It's used for pain. It's the first thing doctors use whsn someone says they're in pain. I don't know if it would be enough to knock you out. Maybe it would if you haven't taken them before and don't have a tolerance built up to them but o knee here can give you a definite answer. But I'm pretty sure they would make you tired and sleepy and tone down the anxiety.
Thank you Sweet Emotion, that's all I hope for, I'm not really looking to completely stop my anxiety, just enough so it doesnt add on to nausea, and so the meto will not be under powered and do what its made for. I have one shot at doing this method, and I'm trying to be well prepared so I do not vomit it up and that it's a success.

Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
Thank you Sweet Emotion, that's all I hope for, I'm not really looking to completely stop my anxiety, just enough so it doesnt add on to nausea, and so the meto will not be under powered and do what its made for. I have one shot at doing this method, and I'm trying to be well prepared so I do not vomit it up and that it's a success.
Well if you don't want to throw up a doctor told me to not eat two days before you do it do you're going to have to pick a date and take snti nausea medication every 6-8 hours until you do it. Grind them up and then out them in pudding or yogurt and eat them like that.

• Hugs
Haku

Haku

Oct 12, 2019
Well if you don't want to throw up a doctor told me to not eat two days before you do it do you're going to have to pick a date and take snti nausea medication every 6-8 hours until you do it. Grind them up and then out them in pudding or yogurt and eat them like that.
Ok, nice, thank you for the advice, I'll try that

Lotus1818

Lotus1818

-
Nov 4, 2019
Hey haku I did some more research on tramadol and it seems like it has no interactions with metoclopramide. So that's good. I might take a few for my SN method. Because they really help me to not feel anxious.

Reactions: deleted
Nunyabinniss

Nunyabinniss

Mar 23, 2019
I have tramadol as well. But not to CTB. I got them from the doctor for my pain. I try not to take them allot tho. Aparantly they make people very sleepy. But for me it's the exact opposite. I get allot of energy from them. And they have something in them that kinda works like an anti depression pill. They last me around 6hours and I feel pretty happy when I take them. Tho deep down I know the effect is fake and temporary.

Sorry I couldn't answer your question tho. But I don't know what vallium or Xanax is. I haven't done enough research to know what they do. Maybe it's basic knowledge I dunno
I wouldn't advise it they cause seizures or can I experienced one while taking too much recreationally when I was much much younger and far far more foolish I took around 20 in one day.

Lotus1818

Lotus1818

-
Nov 4, 2019
I wouldn't advise it they cause seizures or can I experienced one while taking too much recreationally when I was much much younger and far far more foolish I took around 20 in one day.
Ah don't worry I only take one 50mg a day. And and only on weekdays

Reactions: Nunyabinniss