• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

monsterultra44

Apr 22, 2023
i know my method, i have what i need, but i'm scared. what if it doesn't work and i end up in hospital again, or i just cause more pain to my family?
i've lost 2 grandparents in the last month and i don't want to make things harder for my family, but i'm so desperate to do it.
my mum lectured me today and told me how i'm making her sick, i'm disgusting (my room is a mess and i struggle with hygiene) and if i'm gonna carry on like this she wants me out of the house. she's saying this like i'm choosing to be like this, but i'm not. i hate that i'm like this i really do but nothing is working to make me better.

today made me realise, i am a bad person. i don't deserve anything good. i really am better off dead. i just wish i was brave enough to do it.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: SVEN, basqovo, Bigsmoke777 and 3 others
D

deomlez

Not english native speaker. Ctb is my life.
May 19, 2023
Whatever you do... please let a letter to your mom... make peace with her even if through this letter.

• Hugs
Reactions: Bigsmoke777, NearlyIrrelevantCake and Praestat_Mori
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
If you're scared, then tonight is not the night

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
M

monsterultra44

Apr 22, 2023
If you're scared, then tonight is not the night
how do i know when to do it? in the past i haven't been scared to try but now i'm just worried that it won't work
Whatever you do... please let a letter to your mom... make peace with her even if through this letter.
i'm just so upset and angry with her, but i know i can't do it without letting her know it isn't her fault. i can't let her live with the guilt

Reactions: deomlez
Sweet Tart

Sweet Tart

Arcanist
May 10, 2023
I'm sorry your mom is so judgmental. I wish she could have empathy for how much you are dealing with instead of complaining about how your depression is affecting her.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hate how suicide is so unnecessarily difficult in this world, I would also fear ctb failing as such a thing sounds so horrible, we all deserve the option of a guaranteed way to leave this world in peace but anyway I wish you the best.

Reactions: dggtscccvfd