• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
This is kind of help/method - wasnt sure where to post. I have just read the following via lostallhope - taken from an extract from the Geostone book on suicide methods:

Stone1 does discuss how short drop hanging can take place without the pain and discomfort of the airway being blocked. The idea is to have enough pressure from the noose on the right side of the head, just below the jaw, to constrict the carotid artery. Interrupting the blood flow to the brain causes swift unconsciousness (in 15 seconds or less2), then what should be death in five to ten minutes.
Likewise, death can also be achieved by constricting the jugular vein under the left side of the jaw, which prevents blood from getting back to the heart.

Why does it state that- there must be enough pressure on RIGHT side of the head/jaw area- when i thought the whole point is that there are TWO of these arteries-one on the right & left & the whole point is that must BOTH be occluded & with enough pressure on both equallly for this to wrk (wether by hanging/tourni/ngt ngt)

Is this just badly written? to me it feels like go for pressure on the right if carotid artery compression is yr goal OR if you do pressure on left the then yr more likely to get jugular compression as a result?! I thought: Geo Stone, Suicide and Attempted Suicide - was meant to be a reliable resource-but to me explanation doesnt make sense.

Am i missing something? thks

BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
I've come across this in my research too. I think we think too much! I've practiced with knot at the back and it's effective and painless. The Carotids are on both sides so I didn't get it either.

Reactions: a_strange_day
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
I've come across this in my research too. I think we think too much! I've practiced with knot at the back and it's effective and painless. The Carotids are on both sides so I didn't get it either.
It so surprises me when people have said they find it painless in practice - I've found it to be v painful or atleast extremely uncomfortable & get the extreme head pressure - which I know indicated jugular compression- but I've tried to keep in high up & nearer under the jaw - as all the advice says. Just gotta keep practicing I guess

Reactions: BPD_LE
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
That section of the book is simply wrong and demonstrates his lack of understanding of human physiology. I'd take the rest of the book with a pinch of salt for that reason.

Reactions: BPD_LE and Soul
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
That section of the book is simply wrong and demonstrates his lack of understanding of human physiology. I'd take the rest of the book with a pinch of salt for that reason.
I did think it kind of contradicted other info I'd read- so I guess it not a reliable reference source then really?

BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
It so surprises me when people have said they find it painless in practice - I've found it to be v painful or atleast extremely uncomfortable & get the extreme head pressure - which I know indicated jugular compression- but I've tried to keep in high up & nearer under the jaw - as all the advice says. Just gotta keep practicing I guess
I've had a number of different experiences in my practicing not all positive. My last one was the best, about 5 seconds to pass out, no pain.

MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
I've had a number of different experiences in my practicing not all positive. My last one was the best, about 5 seconds to pass out, no pain.
So may I ask (if you don't mind) how did you manage to stop yourself - so it wasn't just a practice - if u know what I mean

BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
I use a slip lead and never tie it off. Hold it in my hand so it will release when at black out.

MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
I use a slip lead and never tie it off. Hold it in my hand so it will release when at black out.
Ah ok I'm thinking I will have to go with tourniquet as my hanging location would be the local wooded area & is be far to concerned that it would kids that would find me

Reactions: BPD_LE
BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
Ah ok I'm thinking I will have to go with tourniquet as my hanging location would be the local wooded area & is be far to concerned that it would kids that would find me
My plan is woods too. Dense forest. Leaving general information for police to retrieve my body but they'll have to search.

MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
My plan is woods too. Dense forest. Leaving general information for police to retrieve my body but they'll have to search.
The one I am close to isn't really dense enough and close ish to a park - I wouldn't want kids to find me- which would be my main concern
The one I am close to isn't really dense enough and close ish to a park - I wouldn't want kids to find me- which would be my main concern. If I was in Japan I would go to that famous one

Lost korse

Lost korse

Oct 24, 2019
This is kind of help/method - wasnt sure where to post. I have just read the following via lostallhope - taken from an extract from the Geostone book on suicide methods:

Stone1 does discuss how short drop hanging can take place without the pain and discomfort of the airway being blocked. The idea is to have enough pressure from the noose on the right side of the head, just below the jaw, to constrict the carotid artery. Interrupting the blood flow to the brain causes swift unconsciousness (in 15 seconds or less2), then what should be death in five to ten minutes.
Likewise, death can also be achieved by constricting the jugular vein under the left side of the jaw, which prevents blood from getting back to the heart.

Why does it state that- there must be enough pressure on RIGHT side of the head/jaw area- when i thought the whole point is that there are TWO of these arteries-one on the right & left & the whole point is that must BOTH be occluded & with enough pressure on both equallly for this to wrk (wether by hanging/tourni/ngt ngt)

Is this just badly written? to me it feels like go for pressure on the right if carotid artery compression is yr goal OR if you do pressure on left the then yr more likely to get jugular compression as a result?! I thought: Geo Stone, Suicide and Attempted Suicide - was meant to be a reliable resource-but to me explanation doesnt make sense.

Am i missing something? thks
I tried this 2 days ago and have slight bruising on both sides I padded my neck with a t- towel but like you say found it confusing he also speaks by putting the knot at the front of was very painful and still is on the right it feels like there is still something around my neck I simply put the rope over the door and sat down in a elevated position whilst lowering my body weight but pulled out at also I read the what people find and it sounds unpleasant I've abandoned this way and I'm looking into co Poisoning.......