Stepheng7287

Stepheng7287

Faster We Run, And We Die Young
Aug 29, 2020
Is this an illness we have? Wishing for death every second of every day? I know some of us on here want to CTB because of an incurable disease or something, but what about the rest of us? I wake up everyday with death on my mind and think about dying all throughout the day until I go to sleep. I'm young. I'm healthy. But I want nothing more than to die. You could offer me a million dollars right now and I'd still choose death.

Sorry for the pointless rant but I'm struggling to sleep and have work in 5 hours ;)

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, BorderlineSuicidal, Pookie and 4 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
According to therapists and shrinks, yeah, we have a mental "disease" and we're abnormal beings but, what the hell? Life sucks! They're the abnormal ones! How can they tolerate such a hell called LIFE!

Reactions: OrdinaryDay, KuriGohan&Kamehameha, Tiredofthislife and 2 others
muffin222

muffin222

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2020
According to statistics, most suicidal people suffer from at least one mental illness. But, not everyone who wants to die has a mental illness. Some people experience suicidal thoughts due to other stressors unrelated to mental health

• Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide and Amumu
Thanatonaut

Thanatonaut

My time is coming.
May 17, 2019
I'm here purely because I have chronic pain and they have virtually stopped prescribing pain meds. They took away my pain control. My job soon followed. I'm now right back where I started 2 years ago: suffering, unemployed, no prospects of getting any help. And having fought like hell to put my life back in order and then have it ripped away again makes it even more agonizing.

• Hugs
Reactions: Spitfire and Meditation guide
Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
According to statistics, most suicidal people suffer from at least one mental illness. But, not everyone who wants to die has a mental illness. Some people experience suicidal thoughts due to other stressors unrelated to mental health
I noticed you're in good shape with statistics @muffin222 ☺️

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I'm here purely because I have chronic pain and they have virtually stopped prescribing pain meds. T
Me too. If I had some type of strong pain pills or patch I wouldn't consider ctb. But I can't get them.

• Hugs
Reactions: muffin222
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
I can't speak for everyone here or just in general however speaking for myself.... Yes

Some people will say that its not a chemicle imbalance in the brain, and maybe for them that's true. But not me. For me.... My brains just fucked. The more and more I think about it, the more and more I look back at all my memories. Yeah I've always been this way. I haven't always wanted to die that was triggered by events, however myself and who I am.... Yeah I was born this way. I was born with mental disorders and never had a fucking chance.

• Hugs
Reactions: mini_weeny, ineverlearn and newave3