• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

InaudibleEcho

InaudibleEcho

Oh, it’s a reasonable sacrifice
Jun 23, 2023
My current method of choice is partial suspension. The way I've planned it out is I will tie my thick double pronged belt to my closet rod and tie another, smaller belt around it for security. I would then lean forward (I've tested it and it could hold my body weight) while sitting (I could probably adjust the belt so I'd hover instead, I was just sitting for a practice round) on a small dresser in the closet.
Does this have too high a risk of survival? I heard that convulsions could save me while I'm passed out. In case it's a factor, the belt was difficult to put on and take off as I had to stand on my tiptoes to do so. By the way, I've seen the hanging mega thread a few times so don't link it.

SkyExists

SkyExists

Jun 22, 2023
My current method of choice is partial suspension. The way I've planned it out is I will tie my thick double pronged belt to my closet rod and tie another, smaller belt around it for security. I would then lean forward (I've tested it and it could hold my body weight) while sitting (I could probably adjust the belt so I'd hover instead, I was just sitting for a practice round) on a small dresser in the closet.
Does this have too high a risk of survival? I heard that convulsions could save me while I'm passed out. In case it's a factor, the belt was difficult to put on and take off as I had to stand on my tiptoes to do so. By the way, I've seen the hanging mega thread a few times so don't link it.
I think it would work out, but I'd make sure with other people, but so far I'd say it seems pretty ok, however, with hanging, there's always a chance of survival, you have to keep that in mind.

day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
There are worse methods to CTB that's for sure. You seem to have it figured out quite a bit however as you stated with the convulsions it could fail and there's not really a way to test that so..

Best of luck OP.

Reactions: InaudibleEcho
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
Depends on how you hang, you could survive or die, idk I'm planning on testing my stuff again tonight maybe, my neck has been fucked and I've been coughing non stop