• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

Ah.ow

scared person
Mar 12, 2024
for most of my interests, i didn't find people who were sensitive to things like suicide. I don't mention painful topics usually, but 'just not bringing them up' doesn't help much, because even if I don't say the words or hint them, the ideas people have still feel conflicted with suicide. they ideas that insensitive people say, often would lead to dying or suicidality if followed. the examples often get long and painful to say, so instead of the unbeatable complication of not being sensitive to bad circumstances, i wonder if suicide sensitivity can help?

I read there is no place that's sensitive like here, so I am confused where else to ask

I can list my interests as I remember them (i can forget, because i can't participate with the overwhelm, even on forums), though also I worry listing them all together could be vulnerable and sad for me.

but it also seemed maybe likelier to be possible than a larger thing that'd take pressure off me, like everyone or many people posting their interests, if they also needed but couldn't find supportive people who didn't stigmatize them

is there a way to connect while not breaking site rules?

I thought I heard all the advice that was possible without being irl or personal, but I never know maybe

I wonder if people asked about this or about their interests that they need mentorly or peer help with?

(I'm trying to read archives as much as possible, but I worry it has been not fast, and there's alot to go, and I could be losing steam. so I try to ask too, despite being very afraid of redundancy and being comfortable usually only with finding existing threads. I've had confusion about how to find the questions I wonder. the result numbers that come up have overwhelmed me. sorry if my approach is bad. is there better ways?)

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds
S

Scythe

Lost in a delusion
Sep 5, 2022
Connect as in just make friends and talk? There's a few discord servers, and you can message ppl on this site.

A

Ah.ow

scared person
Mar 12, 2024
Connect as in just make friends and talk? There's a few discord servers, and you can message ppl on this site.
that could help, I didn't find servers, and got stuck with questions about messaging. but I meant for example with arts help, because even fields that aren't 'systems' like how social services are described, feel and seem like systems, and mentors seemed like navigators?

K

Kalista

Failed hard to pull the trigger - Now using SN
Feb 5, 2023
what site rules are you even talking about that will break by trying to connect with someone? social media?

there's always a risk because we truly don't know who's behind each username. so you'll just have to take that risk if you want to create a connection with anyone on here.

is there a way to connect while not breaking site rules?
there are a bunch of people here talking about their personal lives and successfully or failingly killing themselves. i really don't know what kind of bad situation you want to reveal. can't really get much 'worse' than people posting about themselves about to die very soon by hanging or jumping off a bridge. there are even racist ass people on here that get away with saying things. so i'm sure you're good.

as mentioned, there are at least two discord servers related to this site. you'll have to ask a mod if they'll let you in. otherwise, just talk to people on here for the time being.
also, if you are looking to talk about suicide a whole lot more and you're planning on committing to it, you're better off just posting here rather than the discord. the discord server leans more towards recovering instead of people talking about and planning to kill themselves. it's a lot more social than simply talking about how to do a certain suicide method.

that could help, I didn't find servers, and got stuck with questions about messaging. but I meant for example with arts help, because even fields that aren't 'systems' like how social services are described, feel and seem like systems, and mentors seemed like navigators?
but based on what you're saying -- if you're looking to share art, you can post in the off-topic section. create your own thread or post in the art megathread.

just start talking about yourself and be clear about your intentions.

S

Scythe

Lost in a delusion
Sep 5, 2022
If you use the search bar you should be able to find some threads for discord servers. And you click on someome's profile to message them.

I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
You are always welcome to join our discord formed with members of this site. We have 23 members so far, most of us are suicidal.

A

Ah.ow

scared person
Mar 12, 2024
You are always welcome to join our discord formed with members of this site. We have 23 members so far, most of us are suicidal.

thanks. were other discord users wrong that discord policy is against suicide talk?

Reactions: iloverachel
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
thanks. were other discord users wrong that discord policy is against suicide talk?
Im not sure. I think if that policy exists they would only do something about it if the discord is reported